Sponsored

Looking for used 17 350

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Does anyone happen to have some leads on a used 17 350 with the conv package similar to the one in this link? https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93704

I've been eyeing one that's in a very rural part of GA that has my perfect color (TY, black roof with black stripes), but they are refusing to budge (they have it extremely overpriced at $60k).

Color isn't a a dealbreaker, as long as it has the conv package. I've been trying to join the shelby gt350 owners group on facebook, but I never get approval.
Sponsored

swish77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 LB GT350 C-package White Stripes
Have you tried searching using this site? http://www.mystang.life/

The GT350s with the convenience packages seem to be getting more and more rare, used and new. I searched for a long time before I found mine.

Good luck!

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Does anyone have an idea of how can I negotiate with a dealer, if they're asking a stupid amount for a 350?

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Does anyone have an idea of how can I negotiate with a dealer, if they're asking a stupid amount for a 350?
Walk in with your checkbook and intent to buy at the end of the month. Dealers need to move cars especially at end of month and ESPECIALLY at end of year. Put your best offer out there and be prepared to walk. If they dont stop you from going out the door, it wasn't meant to be.

I wouldn't pay a penny over MSRP these days for a non R.

Oh, do yourself another favor, don't negotiate a trade until the deal is done on the 350. You may get a great deal on the 350, but them they rape you on the trade.

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Walk in with your checkbook and intent to buy at the end of the month. Dealers need to move cars especially at end of month and ESPECIALLY at end of year. Put your best offer out there and be prepared to walk. If they dont stop you from going out the door, it wasn't meant to be.

I wouldn't pay a penny over MSRP these days for a non R.

Oh, do yourself another favor, don't negotiate a trade until the deal is done on the 350. You may get a great deal on the 350, but them they rape you on the trade.
I've been eyeing this gt350 cause it's the color/stripe combo that I've always wanted if I ever got a 350, but they were listing at $59.5k, and they seemingly jacked up the price to over $61k (which is even more than the sticker price).. And it's used :( https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=474030387&zip=89183&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D89183%26listingTypes%3Dused%26startYear%3D2017%26sortBy%3DderivedpriceASC%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord%3D50%26endYear%3D2017%26modelCodeList%3DMUST%26makeCodeList%3DFORD%26searchRadius%3D0%26trimCodeList%3DMUST%257CShelby%2BGT350&listingTypes=used&startYear=2017&numRecords=25&firstRecord=50&endYear=2017&modelCodeList=MUST&makeCodeList=FORD&searchRadius=0&makeCode1=FORD&modelCode1=MUST

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
TY is no doubt the rarest color...for a reason. I don't think that car will be as easy to move as others, because of the color. Use that to your advantage in your discussion with the dealer.

A local dealer had a '16 TY R model for sale for a looong time - I went to look at it (just to see the color, and to take a ride) - I thought it looked great. They finally sold it at auction (Mecum, as I recall).
I'm looking to pay anywhere from 51-53k, cause a guy on these forums sold his 17 LB with the conv package/white stripes for 51k and that seemed like good deal.

I offered the sales manager that emailed me 52k, and he's like "nah, I can get a better price if I auction it off", and I was like "umm, you've been sitting on the car since Dec, you're in a very rural area (it's in the Mountains) and it's winter, and the prices have been dropping"

Last edited:

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
If you want to get it for that low of a price you will probably have to buy directly from a private party or wait until next fall.

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
If you want to get it for that low of a price you will probably have to buy directly from a private party or wait until next fall.
I totally agree, but was really excited about the perfect combo that I always wanted in a 350. I kinda feel more comfortable doing that, and I've been browsing the Mustangs for sale subforum, and the one that I may be interested in is highly priced and has mods.

I know there's a gt350 owners group on FB and have some members selling theirs, but I have repeatedly requested to join and have never been approved by an admin. I even messaged several people who have the power to approve people and still haven't heard back :/

Sponsored

Robertscz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'17 350 white/blue ott
I'm looking to pay anywhere from 51-53k, cause a guy on these forums sold his 17 LB with the conv package/white stripes for 51k and that seemed like good deal.

I offered the sales manager that emailed me 52k, and he's like "nah, I can get a better price if I auction it off", and I was like "umm, you've been sitting on the car since Dec, you're in a very rural area (it's in the Mountains) and it's winter, and the prices have been dropping"
i found a '17 350 at a dealer about 2 hours away from me. was listed at $53000 and had 5600 miles on it. no convenience pack as i wanted the recaros. went there with my checkbook, told them i would pay $53k otd. they came back and agreed, i was shocked... the final sales number of the car was $49xxx before the sales tax and dealer fee. so money talks, find one that has been sitting for a while and go in there with a set price in mind with cash in hand. when they see you are seriously right then and there, chances are you will be heard. good luck!! keep looking, they are out there!

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
So, I think the best bet would be to go with a private party sale. This one was the perfect one http://www.northgaford.com/Details-...back-Near_Mineral Bluff_GA--1FA6P8JZXH5520650 but the dealer is acting extremely retarded asking over sticker price. They even had the balls to jack up the price this past weekend, because I have an email listing the price at $59,983.

Peoria Ford had a 6500 mile LB/white stripes and conv package, for $53k and I offered $51k and they said they declined offers of $52k. Last but not least, there was this brand new 16 tech pack that was sitting for two years in the showroom https://www.kandsford.com/new/Ford/2016-Ford-Mustang-1fd799ba0a0e0ae77948e5c88e297b4d.htm . I offered $50k and the owner flat out refused and even gave me the story "oh, someone came in today and might take it"