Sponsored

Hats Off and Many Thanks to LevittownFordParts

jonrjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Premium GT, 2013 Taurus SHO, F-350 Crewcab FX4 Lariat 4x4
Two weeks ago I purchased my brand spanking new 2017 Ecoboost Mustang in Platinum White. Figured with time I would add the Ford performance Pkg and had actually started shopping around for the best price I could find.

This great forum lead me to Levittown Ford Parts Dept. who showed to have the best price around. Well to be honest another dealership parts dept. beat the price by $3, but their shipping price was $25 higher.

After searching the Vendor Sponsor Forum I sent a message to Levittown and inquired as to any discount codes that may be available if any. They were quick to reply to may post telling me that it was indeed in stock. Not only that they did send me a code for free shipping. That free shipping was equal to a $49 savings.

So I ask you, how could I turn an offer down like that? Answer is, I couldn't. My Performance Package shows to be delivered this coming Wednesday per Fedx. The website shows that the order should ship in the next 2 to 3 days, yet it shipped the same day that it was purchased....WOW!!

While I do look forward to many further purchases from Levittown Ford, I highly suggest that those how may be interested in ordering any Ford or Ford Performance Parts to give them a call and support those that support us.

Thank you,
Sponsored

prostovovatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Ecoboost Manual Performance Pack
Thanks just yesterday I was reading through a build thread of user Bull Run on here and ( I have an 18 EB PP manual ) I found out that installing gt350r upgraded sway bars and bushings is a thing and he had the actual part numbers in there. I was just thinking about who to use for my Ford parts supplier. I think you just convinced me to reach out to levittown. Btw, it's only about $100 in parts, seems well with it

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
I am lucky enough to live 45 minutes drive from Levittown.
As a matter of fact, I purchased my car from them.
I have nothing but rave reviews for their sales, service and parts.

I just got.my state inspection at Levittown. Free for life if you buy the car from them........

Last edited:

6g Smoke Show

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Bought my GT350 track spoiler from them, and they threw in a sweet Ford Racing banner. Why can't all parts / dealers work like this well?

krack999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Two weeks ago I purchased my brand spanking new 2017 Ecoboost Mustang in Platinum White. Figured with time I would add the Ford performance Pkg and had actually started shopping around for the best price I could find. ..
Next time, negotiate the power pack to be added with the new purchase at dealer cost with free installation. That, and, always get them to get your tires filled with Nitrogen.

That's what I did... along with getting $8k off MSRP. Who said buying new was for suckers? Some dealerships really push the volume sales and will do a lot more than you think in order to get your business.

Sponsored

TheDonSalami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Fastback
i was thinking about going to them about upgrading the ecoboost stock brakes to the GT stock breaks

OP
OP
jonrjen

jonrjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next time, negotiate the power pack to be added with the new purchase at dealer cost with free installation. That, and, always get them to get your tires filled with Nitrogen.

That's what I did... along with getting $8k off MSRP. Who said buying new was for suckers? Some dealerships really push the volume sales and will do a lot more than you think in order to get your business.
The FP power pack cost me $511 delivered to my door. My selling dealer will do the install for $120. I purchased my new Mustang at over $10K off of MSRP plus free window tint.

I think that I did OK.

OP
OP
jonrjen

jonrjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i was thinking about going to them about upgrading the ecoboost stock brakes to the GT stock breaks
I can tell you that they have treated me well with the orders that I have placed from them.
Sponsored