Sponsored

Update: 2019 Bullitt Mustang Order Banks Open, 480 Horsepower, Starts at $46,595 MSRP

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
So it is not positions 12-17?
Last 6 digits of my VIN: 500391
Yeah it's the last 5 so that would mean you'd be getting car #391. Unless they decide to do things differently than what was originally reported. We'll have to wait for the first customer to take delivery and confirm.
Sponsored

White_GT_CS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Yeah it's the last 5 so that would mean you'd be getting car #391. Unless they decide to do things differently than what was originally reported. We'll have to wait for the first customer to take delivery and confirm.
Agreed.

When are you getting yours? My decision to get myne would be dependent upon your initial and subsequent reviews, Matt!

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Agreed.

When are you getting yours? My decision to get myne would be dependent upon your initial and subsequent reviews, Matt!
Hoping to get mine mid-late July. All depends how long it gets held at the plant until OK To Buy is achieved for the 2019s.

RBL2019

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First time Mustang owner
Vin Numbers

Hoping to get mine mid-late July. All depends how long it gets held at the plant until OK To Buy is achieved for the 2019s.
I have a build date of 8/20 with a Vin number of 1184. Mustangthrall indicated he has a build date of 8/06 and a Vin no 0f 1179.
A 5 number difference between the dates seems odd Perhaps they are not building them sequentially. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I have a build date of 8/20 with a Vin number of 1184. Mustangthrall indicated he has a5 number difference between build date of 8/06 and a Vin no 0f 1179.
A 5 number difference between the dates seems odd Perhaps they are not building them sequentially. Any thoughts?
Yeah I mentioned that over in the 2019 order thread, they aren't building VINs in order. Another member with a VIN higher than mine already completed production while mine is still in production. I still think the chassis numbers will be VIN based, but we'll have to wait and see for a production car to show up.

Sponsored

RBL2019

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First time Mustang owner
Yeah I mentioned that over in the 2019 order thread, they aren't building VINs in order. Another member with a VIN higher than mine already completed production while mine is still in production. I still think the chassis numbers will be VIN based, but we'll have to wait and see for a production car to show up.
Thanks for the information. I'm just happy to have received my VIN number and build dates. The chasis number will be what it is!

White_GT_CS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
What's your VIN#, Matt?

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
So do we know if any Bullitts got produced last week which supposed was
the 1st week of production?

Sponsored

Doobie083

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Yes. Check out the 2019 order section. I know of at least 4 on this forum that were built.

actionjackson83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
white
sadly I won't be ordering this because of the shift forks issues in the MT82 manuals. If they put this with the Tremec manual like the GT350 I may have bitten but if they don't offer it with the 10R80 then I'll just stick with the GT. Hopefully next year's run will offer it with a 10spd.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Hopefully next year's run will offer it with a 10spd.
I had a chance at Carlisle to briefly talk with Carl Widmann about a potential Bullitt 10 speed and he said he has received a remarkable number of inquiries about it. I also pointed out that a rather large part of the demographic of people that remember the Bullitt movie are not exactly in their 20's anymore, so an automatic version would absolutely appeal to many people.

mustangthrall

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - 8/6 build date
IMG_6035_zpsfgrteiaj.jpg

On the subject of transmissions... I searched high and low for the MT82-D4 individual gear ratios. After reading through the post, I decided to message someone at Ford Performance. They got this to me right away. Those guys are friggin awesome!

Previous version of the MT82 is as follows

Stock GT MT-82 ratios: (2017 and earlier)

Last edited:

mustangthrall

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - 8/6 build date
Car History

:ford:Just out of curiosity... I'd love to hear some car history from everyone here...

- What car are you trading in / selling (if any)?

- Will the Bullitt be your daily?

- What is your Mustang car history?
Sponsored