93 OCTANE TUNE ADDS 50WHP!

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I loaded the Livernois V11 93 octane tune yesterday. I had their tune on my ecoboost Lincoln and loved it but didn't really expect much of a difference with a naturally aspirated engine like the Coyote. WRONG! The tune adds power everywhere...low end...mid range...and high RPM. In fact, from 5000-7000 RPM, the car literally screams....even takes on a different sound than stock and pulls super hard. I can't wait for summer when I load their E85 tune! Now if I could only find some traction!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
I loaded the Livernois V11 93 octane tune yesterday. I had their tune on my ecoboost Lincoln and loved it but didn't really expect much of a difference with a naturally aspirated engine like the Coyote. WRONG! The tune adds power everywhere...low end...mid range...and high RPM. In fact, from 5000-7000 RPM, the car literally screams....even takes on a different sound than stock and pulls super hard. I can't wait for summer when I load their E85 tune! Now if I could only find some traction!!
Thanks for the support and glad you love the tune for the 5.0! My buddy loves it too and its such a huge improvement over stock, Let us know how you like the E85 flex tune when the time comes around would love some feedback on that as well! :cheers:

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed tax season is coming to an end shortly :cheers:
I already ordered about two weeks ago and installed the tune earlier this week. Been raining almost all week, it's still cold and I'm on Blizzaks for a bit still but look forward to testing it out soon. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
I already ordered about two weeks ago and installed the tune earlier this week. Been raining almost all week, it's still cold and I'm on Blizzaks for a bit still but look forward to testing it out soon. :thumbsup:
Cool! Let us know how you like it! :headbang:

Sponsored

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Had my car dynoed finally with the severe windstorm intake / livernois tune combo.

The dyno is a Mustang Dyno 1750SE (Single Eddy Currentbin case anyone is wondering.

This dyno was done on the 91 octane tune since that's what was in my tank.
20180504_110944-1361x1814.jpg

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I heard they were coming out with this. I wonder if they will offer a deal to long time customers to trade in their old MyCal tuners.

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Not even a trade in deal for customers who are tuned by them?

That's weak.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
People still use livernois?
LOL....they have a great reputation and excellent tunes for the ecoboost platform. Not so much for Coyote Mustangs.... I did have their flex fuel tune on my 2016 and was pretty impressed with it. I don't think they have had many 2018s in their shop so I doubt they have totally refined the 2018 version. They do have a 2018 shop vehicle with a whipple, however.

Their new tuner allows for datalogging. I think that is critical unless they have had many vehicles of the same type in their shop and on their dyno. They have the 3.5 ecoboost dialed in very nicely since they have had tons of experience with it. Again, I don't think they have had much experience with 2018 Coyotes.

Sponsored

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
LOL....they have a great reputation and excellent tunes for the ecoboost platform. Not so much for Coyote Mustangs.... I did have their flex fuel tune on my 2016 and was pretty impressed with it. I don't think they have had many 2018s in their shop so I doubt they have totally refined the 2018 version. They do have a 2018 shop vehicle with a whipple, however.

Their new tuner allows for datalogging. I think that is critical unless they have had many vehicles of the same type in their shop and on their dyno. They have the 3.5 ecoboost dialed in very nicely since they have had tons of experience with it. Again, I don't think they have had much experience with 2018 Coyotes.

Maybe in past. Guess you ain’t seen the post how they blew up an engine and dude paid 15k total for a new built motor for 600 whp and they getting sued over it but ok.

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Maybe in past. Guess you ain’t seen the post how they blew up an engine and dude paid 15k total for a new built motor for 600 whp and they getting sued over it but ok.
The owner of the car has filed suit?

Hopefully he's made whole and then some after all that.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
People still use livernois?
After seeing a few posts on here with issues it is a valid question.

I still think they do a decent job with non FI cars especially the ecoboosts.

However I would definitely stick with Lund or AED based on user reviews on this site.
Sponsored