• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTT: My MBRP Street for MBRP Race

Silver550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
15" Silver Premium PP
I would like to trade my MBRP Street for an MBRP Race. My Street is aluminum and I will pay a lil cash if your Race is SS. I dont mind shipping, but I'm in the San Diego area.
Sponsored

MyPro5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Green Mustang GT Premium
bump cus someone needs to help this brother out :)

Sponsored

smoked_magnetic_gt

Josh @smoked_magnetic_gt
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP Magnetic Metallic
I have SS MBRP Race I may be willing to trade for the street. What condition is yours in? i assume we'd just ship the axle back portion since the H pipe is the same for both

OP
OP

Silver550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
15" Silver Premium PP
I have SS MBRP Race I may be willing to trade for the street. What condition is yours in? i assume we'd just ship the axle back portion since the H pipe is the same for both
PM sent :headbang:

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Man are you still looking to trade? Thought you would have made a deal by now - GL!

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Came across this thread while searching. If you are still looking, I have a set of the race mufflers for sale
Sponsored