Sponsored

Coast 2 Coast Cars (Broker)

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Hi boys I’ve been riding my Harley to Prague this week so haven’t checked but any window stickers available yet?
Hard life don’t know how you manage it :D No mate I been pressing the refresh button enough times for both of us :lol:
Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Still no window sticker but last night I attempted the sensible thing and put my boxster up for sale as an eBay classified ad at 5k above the best trade figure I could get and had 3 enquiries already. Probably sell it at height of summer and hire a run around fir a couple of months. I was toying with the idea of more debt and keeping it as it is a real shame to get rid. It’s been great this summer with the roof off

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Still no window sticker but last night I attempted the sensible thing and put my boxster up for sale as an eBay classified ad at 5k above the best trade figure I could get and had 3 enquiries already. Probably sell it at height of summer and hire a run around fir a couple of months. I was toying with the idea of more debt and keeping it as it is a real shame to get rid. It’s been great this summer with the roof off
As you say I keep checking and no sticker, will wear the bloody thing out how many times I have checked :lol: has to very soon now :thumbsup:

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Hopefully as I’ve just sold my boxster at £4500 above we buy any car. I’m going to be car-less for a few months.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Window sticker just released. Blend date 30 July as indicated

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Window sticker just released. Blend date 30 July as indicated
Was this from the dealer? As it does not come up on the other site

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No stuck my vin in Maniacs as a new window sticker and it popped up but it wasn’t there an hour ago. No update on Etis. Printed it and check it as it’s all there but a bit confused about the warranty listing which says 3 year or 36k miles bumper/bumper whatever that means, 5 year or 60k miles power train and the same for roadside assist ???

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Congrats mate, mine is still not up

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
No stuck my vin in Maniacs as a new window sticker and it popped up but it wasn’t there an hour ago. No update on Etis. Printed it and check it as it’s all there but a bit confused about the warranty listing which says 3 year or 36k miles bumper/bumper whatever that means, 5 year or 60k miles power train and the same for roadside assist ???
Bumper to bumper means all of the car in American, a lot of this will not relate to us as they have a disclaimer on the top of the window sticker if it’s destined for export

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats mate, mine is still not up
Probably is but if you’ve save the maniacs to your desktop it doesn’t show. You have to go into the new window sticker link and put your vin in there.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
No window sticker at 5am this morning, then I decided to try again and pressed refresh and there it was :clap::like::sunglasses: over the moon ain’t the word for it :champagne: blend date is 1st August :like: they should be doing there jobs well seeings how it’s mid week :party:, don’t know what I am going to do with all this time I will have from not pressing refresh like crazy person :cwl:

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice one. Hopefully they don’t have a weekend hangover when they do mine on the Monday

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I don't why I keep on checking for my window sticker. It's now due to be built until the end of August. :facepalm:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I don't why I keep on checking for my window sticker. It's now due to be built until the end of August. :facepalm:
Think it’s an addiction :cwl: you would not believe the amount of times I tried yesterday :cwl:
Sponsored