Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guy's. New member from Chicago. Just picked up a 2018 Kona Blue GT auto with the Blackout package. Here's a few quick pics. :) :D

URL=http://s24.photobucket.com/user/fastcars2014/media/20180604_210537_zpsllk1tm7z.jpg.html]
20180604_210537_zpsllk1tm7z.jpg
[/URL]

20180604_210549_zpsnvp8nn7p.jpg

Just got the windows tinted, 20%. Not pictured.
Welcome! Nice Color... hope your parking mates are friendly....:confused::paddle:
Sponsored

bluestar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue Mustang GT
Welcome! Nice Color... hope your parking mates are friendly....
Thanks! The guy with the Mercedes that parks next to me never leaves me a lot of room. I try to park as far away from his as I can!:mad::frusty:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Thanks! The guy with the Mercedes that parks next to me never leaves me a lot of room. I try to park as far away from his as I can!:mad::frusty:
I find a "Nitroglycerin on Board!" magnetic door sign dramatically reduces door bumps.

bluestar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue Mustang GT

wolf1977

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Hello everyone, I’m a new member from Arkansas. I recently acquired a 2015 triple yellow Mustang and I have been having a blast driving it around the great roads here in the Ozark Mts.
D873460F-BF50-4BBF-A153-E866119245AC.jpeg

Sponsored

btbderek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang 3.7
Hello everyone! I'm Derek from Kentucky! This is my Race Red 2017 3.7, which is my first S550, and 4th Mustang ( 2 3.7 S197's and a 5.0 S197). Really love the new platform so far, my car started out as a base model V6, but slowly is shaping into the car I want it to be. Looking forward to learning and everything this forum has to offer!
IMG_17062018_215949.jpg
IMG_17062018_220111.jpg

Last edited:

Phenom5.0

5.2 ^^^
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech Metallic
Hello all,

I’m from Florida and I placed an order a few weeks ago for a 2019 Metallic GT premium with performance pack 1, 10 speed auto, red interior, active exhaust, safe and smart and security, and the 401a package.

I’m excited to own a mustang again, I had a 1995 Black Mustang GT 5.0 many years ago.

I hope have pictures up when I finally get the car.

First mod will be a roush x pipe I’ll pick up before i take delivery lol.

MrHanky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
S550
UK owner here with my S550 that I picked up a few weeks ago.
Loving it so far and have been hankering after a V8 for many years.
Just needs to be louder now :)

Also looking to get shelby blue stripes at some point, but not a massive rush. Just enjoying driving it for now

Mustang.jpg

Thanks Mark

1 2 3 4 5 Sixers!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
UK owner here with my S550 that I picked up a few weeks ago.
Loving it so far and have been hankering after a V8 for many years.
Just needs to be louder now :)

Also looking to get shelby blue stripes at some point, but not a massive rush. Just enjoying driving it for now
Welcome to the forums.

I'm guessing Shelby Blue refers to the stripes on the first Shelby Mustangs or the most common Cobra body color. Don't know if those are different. I did some searches and could not find a paint code for "Shelby Blue". Do you already have a source?

MrHanky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
S550
Welcome to the forums.

I'm guessing Shelby Blue refers to the stripes on the first Shelby Mustangs or the most common Cobra body color. Don't know if those are different. I did some searches and could not find a paint code for "Shelby Blue". Do you already have a source?

Just bad grammar as was supposed to be Shelby stripes in blue (but yes in that metallic blue associated with Shelby cars a lot). Not sure about over in the US but you can get factory stripes on the car which are smaller and fade out, or get the dealerships (or anyone else for that matter) to do the Shelby stripes.

Sponsored

Deleted member 35644

Hi Guys,

Have actually had a Mustang for a year now, but didn't know about this forum until yesterday.

On a whim, test-drove a '17 V6 and a '17 Ecoboost back-to-back last year, and preferred the V6, so I took it home.

Fast forward to last month, my friend bought a '18 Ecoboost convertible. I shouldn't have driven it. The bump in peak power, combined with 4 more cogs in the transmission really transformed this car. So, I traded my '17 for an '18. Kind of a strange move for me, considering I actually prefer the looks of the 17, but I'm in love with this engine and transmission combo.

A little about me: This is the 26th car I've had since I was 16. I've had compacts, sedans, small SUVs, pickups, and even a '74 Beetle. I've been around the block a few times. My household now consists of (2) 2018 Mustangs, and a 2015 Canyon. It's my plan to keep it that way for a while, but who knows what I'll do. I recently suffered a full-tilt mid-life crisis and rescued a 1982 Mustang from Craigslist, but that car ended up needing more of my time and attention than I could give it, so I passed it over to someone who's planning to give it a the full Coyote treatment. I hope he keeps in touch, as I'd love to see the final product.

I think Ford has done a tremendous job with this car. I didn't expect to like it so much on my first test drive, but I can't imagine having anything else (besides a 911 Targa, which won't be happening unless one of my lottery tickets ends up being the lucky one.)

Glad to be here, and can't wait to start digging in to read everyone's stories about their S550s.
17 - 18.jpg
2018vert.jpg
0318181417.jpg

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Just bad grammar as was supposed to be Shelby stripes in blue (but yes in that metallic blue associated with Shelby cars a lot). Not sure about over in the US but you can get factory stripes on the car which are smaller and fade out, or get the dealerships (or anyone else for that matter) to do the Shelby stripes.
Thanks. But I'm having stripes painted on and am trying to decide on the exact color and its paint code.

Trapdoor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
trying to figure out what to buy
I have been looking at this site for a few weeks now in my search for a new 'fun' car. My work cars were mostly Fords and in the 1970s I learned to hate them. If you got in a hurry it was likely to spin off the road or it was broken down. Never looked at one for a personal car until now. Test drove the Challenger in both V8s and thought the power was amazing I seem to have grown to like a bit smaller vehicle.

VW Gulf R is still high on the list but after being down on the Challenger I decided to set in a Mustang and see how I liked it. Fit nicely and the Salesman insisted on a drive even after I told him I was not ready to buy yet. Funny thing happened, I like it :)

No idea what I am going to do yet but the search is fun.

MrHanky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
S550
I have been looking at this site for a few weeks now in my search for a new 'fun' car. My work cars were mostly Fords and in the 1970s I learned to hate them. If you got in a hurry it was likely to spin off the road or it was broken down. Never looked at one for a personal car until now. Test drove the Challenger in both V8s and thought the power was amazing I seem to have grown to like a bit smaller vehicle.

VW Gulf R is still high on the list but after being down on the Challenger I decided to set in a Mustang and see how I liked it. Fit nicely and the Salesman insisted on a drive even after I told him I was not ready to buy yet. Funny thing happened, I like it :)

No idea what I am going to do yet but the search is fun.

Are you saying the Challenger is a small vehicle? :)
Golfs are a dime a dozen over here just like the RS3's. Nice cars and very quick but in my opinion they have no sense of occasion.

If I had bought a Golf R instead of the Mustang I likely would have had better fuel economy, a faster point to point car on some of our small UK roads and something easier to get round our tight car parks.

But Mustang is way more fun and loved by all who see it, it seems.
Had a random guy at the weekend knock on my door to ask if he could use it in a music video for a country and western group. No idea what country and western people we have in the middle of the UK but it was random and flattering and put a smile on my face :)

If Challengers were RHD that would have been in the mix as well.

Mark
Sponsored