Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Wow. Didn't see that coming at all :(

EDIT: Well, after reading the article it appears he was a naughty boy. What a fool.

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
You look at a woman wrong, and your career is over.

Duck and cover, these are delicate times. Keep yo' hands to yo' self.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Nair did a great job and we all benefited from it. I'm worried his replacement won't do the same.

S550Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350; 2018 Focus RS
More importantly, let this be a lesson. He was at the top, bringing the best products to market - but a series of errors in judgement took him all the way to the bottom and out. Ford did the right thing.

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
He must have reallllllllllllllllly fucked something up. Some serious accusations. You don't fire someone that high up on a random Wednesday without there being some serious issues.

Sponsored

Austinj427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
For all we know he could have got heated and called Hackett a dumb ass or something in front of investors.

Let's not speculate on this until we find out what happened. Dude could get screwed over by the internet assuming it was something sexually assault related.

l'Ingegnere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
More importantly, let this be a lesson. He was at the top, bringing the best products to market - but a series of errors in judgement took him all the way to the bottom and out. Ford did the right thing.
That's quite the narrative you have there:rolleyes:

For this to be the result of an "anonymous tip", I'd hope it was at least something that was easily confirmable/traceable such as something funding related, not just a female co-worker that felt slighted in some way or something along those lines. I mean, seriously, an anonymous tip?:tsk:

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
That's quite the narrative you have there:rolleyes:

For this to be the result of an "anonymous tip", I'd hope it was at least something that was easily confirmable/traceable such as something funding related, not just a female co-worker that felt slighted in some way or something along those lines. I mean, seriously, an anonymous tip?:tsk:
You don't fire the North American PD President for a baseless tip. Especially on a random Wednesday with no immediate replacement. If it was sexual harassment such as just verbal or something of that nature they would've lined everything up and forced him out. Not fire him.

Whatever it was, had to have been legitimate. Ford is hurting right now, they wouldn't hurt themselves further needlessly unless it would've hurt their public image for something to get out that they were protecting someone who did something bad.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Corporate America disposes of people like toilet paper, no matter the level they are. In todays environment an allegation is all thats needed to destroy peoples lives. Guaranteed he was well compensated on the way out.

He must have reallllllllllllllllly fucked something up. Some serious accusations. You don't fire someone that high up on a random Wednesday without there being some serious issues.
Sponsored

Last edited: