Sponsored

Presenting the AWE Mustang GT Exhaust Suite. Available now as dual or quad tip!

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
There is no happy medium between the two as the valance openings are much different. Will be perfected for GT350.
Hi Josh.
I have the touring catback on my EU GT now, and I love it.:headbang: Bought it through AWEtuning Europe. Will they get it at the same time as the US market?
So I need to buy the GT350 valence and the AWE axleback quads to have the quads from You?

Regards Lars

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Hi Josh.
I have the touring catback on my EU GT now, and I love it.:headbang: Bought it through AWEtuning Europe. Will they get it at the same time as the US market?
So I need to buy the GT350 valence and the AWE axleback quads to have the quads from You?

Regards Lars
Hey, Lars. Hoping you're well.

You are correct -- everything else upstream can be reused.

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Hey, Lars. Hoping you're well.

You are correct -- everything else upstream can be reused.
Hi Josh. It's all good on my end. Bet I still have the best sounding S550 in Denmark. :cheers:
Been looking at the GT350 valence, but they seem to fit 2,5". Isn't the AWE quads tips 4"?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Hi Josh. It's all good on my end. Bet I still have the best sounding S550 in Denmark. :cheers:
Been looking at the GT350 valence, but they seem to fit 2,5". Isn't the AWE quads tips 4"?
They sure are, and it looks glorious :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
i swapped from my FRPP/Borla exhaust to the AWE touring with black tips. install was easy and materials look high quality. Should have a video soon of some acceleration and flybys.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
i swapped from my FRPP/Borla exhaust to the AWE touring with black tips. install was easy and materials look high quality. Should have a video soon of some acceleration and flybys.
Can't wait to hear it!

Jiki05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
So, I had this ordered on black friday and has been sitting in my garage for a couple of weeks. I had planned on doing the install this friday since that is the only day I would have time to do it. Well, there's a ton of fires in California today and I got to go home early. Just did the install and I have to say I'm blown away. The touring cat back sounds so good I was giggling the whole time I got on the pedal. Very quiet when cruising and no drone but once the rpms go up its like hearing angels singing...

TDLR: Best money ever spent. Great sounding exhaust. It's like I'm driving a different car now...

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
So, I had this ordered on black friday and has been sitting in my garage for a couple of weeks. I had planned on doing the install this friday since that is the only day I would have time to do it. Well, there's a ton of fires in California today and I got to go home early. Just did the install and I have to say I'm blown away. The touring cat back sounds so good I was giggling the whole time I got on the pedal. Very quiet when cruising and no drone but once the rpms go up its like hearing angels singing...

TDLR: Best money ever spent. Great sounding exhaust. It's like I'm driving a different car now...
Angels singing. Good way to put it. Happy you're happy! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

kenbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Picked mine up last night. Install Saturday!

picture.jpg

kenbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I've died and gone to heaven. This wakes the car up SOOOO much and I adore the sound it makes and I can't help but find ways to make it burble and roar!

Install went very straight forward except for one of the tips which no matter how tight you tightened the bracket, the tip seems to not want to tighten around the pipe. In fact, we managed to snap a bolt tightening. Thankfully my installer had another bracket so we're good. However, I can't help but think there should be notches in the tips that allow for them to pinch the exhaust pipe when tightening the bracket. I'm hoping as the exhaust heats up, the play will go away. Has anyone else had this issue? Anyone have any tips? Josh?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
I've died and gone to heaven. This wakes the car up SOOOO much and I adore the sound it makes and I can't help but find ways to make it burble and roar!

Install went very straight forward except for one of the tips which no matter how tight you tightened the bracket, the tip seems to not want to tighten around the pipe. In fact, we managed to snap a bolt tightening. Thankfully my installer had another bracket so we're good. However, I can't help but think there should be notches in the tips that allow for them to pinch the exhaust pipe when tightening the bracket. I'm hoping as the exhaust heats up, the play will go away. Has anyone else had this issue? Anyone have any tips? Josh?
Hi, Ken! Happy you're loving the new soundtrack.

Apologies for the clamp! Lubricating the threads prevents the clamps from binding and breaking. When placed in the ideal area on the clamp, and with lubricated threads, the clamps bite down on the tips with no problem.

I'd also like another angle of your tips in the box, if you have one. There should certainly be slots in the inlets of your tips. I can also have a pair of tip clamps sent, too.

Email me or PM me as soon as you can, please.

kenbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, Ken! Happy you're loving the new soundtrack.

Apologies for the clamp! Lubricating the threads prevents the clamps from binding and breaking. When placed in the ideal area on the clamp, and with lubricated threads, the clamps bite down on the tips with no problem.

I'd also like another angle of your tips in the box, if you have one. There should certainly be slots in the inlets of your tips. I can also have a pair of tip clamps sent, too.

Email me or PM me as soon as you can, please.
Will do Josh! I'll shoot you an email. Thanks!
Sponsored