Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

The_Mad_Patcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
New Addition

Pics of new GT stock and with new Apex Wheels and PS4S tires. Stock tires did not feel safe. They broke loose way too easy.
19 x 11 325/30R19
19 X 10 285/30R19
MUSTANG 5 (1024x683) (2).jpg
MUSTANG 11 (1024x683).jpg
MUSTANG 3 (1024x683).jpg
MUSTANG 4 (1024x683).jpg
Sponsored

Aldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hello new to forum

purchased my 2018 mustang gt about 2 months ago. this is my 3rd mustang and just cant stay away from them lol so far i have added roush axle back and corsa double x pipe
mus 2.jpg
back2.jpg

rickdrews5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Prem / PP
Finally!

Hi Gang - Wanted a Mustang for a long time, since the fox body cars were out. Turned 50, put two of three kids through college (last one is a freshman) and the time has come. Wife inherits my daily driver, son gets her suv and all is good in the world. Have a thread detailing my adventure over the weekend, 'Flying to car tomorrow.' Have been lurking for some time and the group helped a great deal with my first post. I am in the St. Louis area and hope to bump into some of you.

Picked up the car in Kennesaw GA on Friday. Magnetic, automatic, performance package, nav and active exhaust. The exhaust was hard to find in my area and surprised how few cars have it that are sitting at dealers. This will be my daily driver, already looking for winter wheel / tire setups. Had a blast driving back home yesterday from Buckhead.

A few of the cars I've had or still own:
2014 Merc E550 - was my daily driver, wife happy to take over and was master plan all along. Car hauls serious arse for a big sedan. Last year for the E class to get the TT V8.
2005 Lincoln Navigator - wife's old truck now going to son. His old 2003 Durango has duct tape holding up the passenger side windows, no air, the windows don't go down and one of the doors doesn't lock. Other than that runs great - for sale in case any of you are interested :)
2006 BMW Z4M - should have held on to this car, last raw BMW made.
2003 BMW Z4 3.0 'vert - wife backed over the front of it with the Navigator - so much for those sonar alerts increasing in frequency.
2010 MB E550 - t-boned in this car on last night in Chicago before moving back to St. Louis the next day.

If you guys are aware of any Mustang related events in the St. Louis area let me know. Glad to be with you all and look forward to sharing info and a few laughs.
Rick
IMG_1432.JPG

IMG_1433 (1).JPG

IMG_1446.JPG

Sponsored

dmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Picked up a 2018 GT white w/PP1 yesterday. Look forward to meeting folks on here and having fun with the car.

IMG_0919_zpsxwdfsuog.jpg

IMG_0894_zps3aqsdzxp.jpg

IMG_8748_zpsscr7tsdj.png

-David

Last edited:

slick1970

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Sold $ Traded In
What's Up Everyone?

Hello I'm Mike from Metro Atlanta and this is my third Mustang. I've been a member for sometime now but never formally intro'd myself.

The support on this forum is outstanding and I'm happy to be a member.

Attached is my 2017 GT with a RoushCharged Package, it's one of five made in magnetic and manual for 2017. (Total of 61 vehicles) What a blast to drive! I'll post a bit more info about it at a later time.

Thanks!

Mike
2017_RC_GT.jpg

66racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang Coupe
Hello guys,

Joining the forum as this seems to be the one I hear of the most for modern mustangs. I am 35yo and have had my 66 coupe since I was 18yo. Tons of memories and still love her today. Im joining because I am saving to purchase a 2018/19 Mustang GT PP2 or maybe a used GT350 and want to learn all about them! My heart wants the GT350 but my brain says PP2.

Anyways here is a recent picture of my baby. Living in Huntington Beach has taken a toll on her a bit but now I am in Vegas. She has done 8.20s on the 1/8th with the things I have done to her. Problem is technology has just gotten too good and I really want to get into corner carving :) Deciding on what I will do with her in the meantime (drag or street).
66racer.jpg

jpfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT,
Hi, I'm George and I am from Austria. 2 weeks ago I upgraded from my 17' Ecoboost to an 18 GT with manual transmission. I love the car more than I did my Eco. The sound of that 5.0 is so addicting.

The GT is not the only Mustang in my garage. The other toy is a 66' Fastback with an upgraded 302 V8.

Looking forward to meeting you guys here on the forum and maybe in real life. Once a year I spend my vacation somewhere in the US.

Thanks!
George

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Hey everyone, I'm Darko and I'm from Kentucky. I bought my 2016 GT PP about a month ago and I love it! Going from a Focus ST to this is night and day and I couldn't be happier!
IMG_5137.JPG

Sponsored

Zathras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I've been a lurker on this site for a long time, waiting for the right time to jump from my 2011 Kona Blue GT to the S550. Finally decided to make the leap today, and picked up a late-production '18 Ruby Red GT Premium, A10 with 3.55 gears. I hope it serves me as well as my 2011 did, I'm almost sad to let that car go.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Hey everyone, I'm Darko and I'm from Kentucky. I bought my 2016 GT PP about a month ago and I love it! Going from a Focus ST to this is night and day and I couldn't be happier!
Welcome from another kentuckian. ..same car diff year

SVO777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Hey everyone! Been a lurker on this forum after I pulled the trigger on an Oxford White 2015 Mustang Ecoboost back in 2016. Been enjoying it since then, and now officially a Mustang fan as well!

slammedstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hi everyone! Long time Mustang owner and finally upgraded to a 2018 Mustang GT! Absolutely loving the S550 platform so far. I opted for the Performance Package, 401A, 10R80, Safe and Smart, and Recaros - it's a blast to drive and I'm looking forward to documenting the build on here! Lots of awesome build threads for sure.
Photo-May-25,-9-18-38-AM.jpg
Sponsored