TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Hey Gang!
We are rather new here. We originally came on here because a member contacted us about another product we manufacture (A sound deadening mat) and wanted to know if we could make it for the new mustang.......and we did.:thumbsup: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94865

With the success of that product I thought , why not see if we can bring other products we design to the 6G Mustang.

We own Cleartastic Paint Protection. No#1 DIY paint protections for over 20 years! We do NOT use the same generic software for the patterns. Those are made for professionals to install. We design all of our kits with you in mind. Someone who has never worked with paint protection film before but can get professional results.
The film is crystal clear and does NOT have an orange peel look. The film has "healing characteristics" so minor marks vanish over time. Super flexible for an easy application.

Is there anyone in the Long Island area that would want to swing by our warehouse in West Babylon so we can get some measurements to create some kits. If so, please email me at [email protected] Or PM me here:thumbsup:
We are contacting some of the dealerships in our area too.

In the past were primarily did the Corvette parts. I would luv to work on and get those awesome Stangs protected. :thumbsup:

Ed:cheers:
15-650-sml-450.jpg
80_2-small-450.jpg
96-cp-small-450.jpg
93-CP-small-450.jpg
c5_flip-small-450.jpg
Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Paint protection is the first thing I did on my Mustang and protected against countless rock chips. This stuff looks cool. What kind of warranty do you guys offer on defects? The big named brands do 10 years on the high end stuff.

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
I have Ceramic Pro on my car, and I know its not paint "protection", and I really wish I had done a little more. I have couple really little ticks on the front of my car, but SOMEHOW I got a very large chip on the top of my frigging hood... half way up to windshield! sigh

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Paint protection is the first thing I did on my Mustang and protected against countless rock chips. This stuff looks cool. What kind of warranty do you guys offer on defects? The big named brands do 10 years on the high end stuff.
Good question. We have 3 films. One has no adhesive and 2 with a mild adhesive. They are 5 and 10 year guarantee. :thumbsup:
I'm sure what you have is good and will protect your paint.
What we offer is, well of course high end film but in a DIY kit so its affordable and it eliminates carving out time to go to another location and having someone else on your car.

I have Ceramic Pro on my car, and I know its not paint "protection", and I really wish I had done a little more. I have couple really little ticks on the front of my car, but SOMEHOW I got a very large chip on the top of my frigging hood... half way up to windshield! sigh
Yes I have heard that really does not offer any real protection against flying rocks & chips. We are working on some kits for some real vulnerable areas.
There is noting like creating a barrier on the surface you want protected. Far better then mud flaps and such.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Best defense against rock chips is having the film, but also not following people too close so the impact is reduced on the rocks. Also, dodge those stupid rock trucks that "aren't responsible for broken windshields!" :mad:

Sponsored

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Best defense against rock chips is having the film, but also not following people too close so the impact is reduced on the rocks. Also, dodge those stupid rock trucks that "aren't responsible for broken windshields!" :mad:
I agree. I try not to get behind any trucks even pick ups which tend to sling back a lot of rocks. Unfortunately your own tires do the same. They tend to pick up and toss back a ton of debris. Like the Corvettes the new Mustang has some sexy curves which unfortunately are vulnerable to getting chipped.. But we will fix that.:thumbsup:

Ed

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Subbed....for more info..:thumbsup:

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
O you ship to Australia?
We do. But Im thinking one of our distributors probably have a better rate, So when its time, contact me and I'll hook you up.:cheers:

Interested, I'm in Islip, maybe when the weather is better
Awesome.
I think I have a dealership in Bay shore that will work with us. Never know so, yeah I'll reach out to you Thank you :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Canoman

Lurker (mostly)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP 400A
Vehicle Showcase
I'm interested. Subscribed for updates...

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
I'm interested. Subscribed for updates...
Great to hear

We did the first round of templates yesterday. Once we tweak them we go back for round two. Check for fitment. Punch out an actual set and re check the fitment. I'll keep you guys in the loop and post pics of the progress. :thumbsup:

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
Interested in a rear quarter kit in front of the wheels.

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Looked at this kit on your website, I like it. CLEARTASTIC® STINGRAY INVISIBLE PAINT PROTECTION FILM -BEHIND FRONT & REAR WHEEL KIT

Subbed
For the Stang, my first round was behind the rear wheels and in front of the rear wheels. Definitely 2 vulnerable areas. :thumbsup:

Interested in a rear quarter kit in front of the wheels.
Yup. In my experience in front of the rear wheels gets peppered bad.
I also came up to protect the top part of the fender that flares out a bit. The Z06, Zr1..etc all have the same type of body line and it gets hammered.
So I did that first.:thumbsup:

Ed :cheers:

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Yay, now I can finally don't have to keep this a secret! The only thing holding this back is the weather. Ed froze his ass off getting the first set off of a base model. He still needs to find a premium since the base doesn't have the black plastic trim at the bottom of the rear bumper...I personally can't wait to use these and lose the unsightly mudguards.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.