The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Black. However I specified MagRide and a Wing as individual items, rather than using a pack.

So that's two for two. :doh:
Also, Christ, I hope they haven't!
Well we know the wing is delaying orders regardless, but i think this is going to be something to do with C2C?
Sponsored

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
He said that I was one on the list he had to ring, so there is more than just us two
Me calling and asking about my order must've opened the flood gates.

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Well we know the wing is delaying orders regardless, but i think this is going to be something to do with C2C?
Other orders have been delivered from C2C though. If it IS a problem with the broker, why has ford delayed their response?

Entai

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT kona Blue, A10, Magneride, CP 2. Daily Driver
Black. However I specified MagRide and a Wing as individual items, rather than using a pack.
I thought both those items were seperate anyway.

Neither were included in UK custom packs.

IIRC The only main thing you could spec as part of a pack or separately were the Recaros.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
the us style packs are dogshit though as its stupid things like you can't have chrome (if you want it) + recaros etc or you can't have digi dash AND carbon fibre dash trim.

Sponsored

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

IIRC The only main thing you could spec as part of a pack or separately were the Recaros.
They are separate on the MY18, but now they may be putting them in a pack that I'd need to specify, and the packs are teeth-grindingly expensive to boot.

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
A little birdy just told me (that birdy being [MENTION=31594]Flamesey[/MENTION]) is that its nothing to do with the broker, thanks to a wee bit of insider knowledge. The cancellations really are because Ford are changing from MY18 to MY19.

I am crossing my fingers as tight as possible that there wont be a price hike. :(

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
A little birdy just told me (that birdy being [MENTION=31594]Flamesey[/MENTION]) is that its nothing to do with the broker, thanks to a wee bit of insider knowledge. The cancellations really are because Ford are changing from MY18 to MY19.

I am crossing my fingers as tight as possible that there wont be a price hike. :(
there probably will be but as long as they can match the spec as your old one they should hold you to the old price.

when I ordered it was an MY15 in DIB about 6 months into the wait time I got a phone call saying i wasn't going to make the 15 production run as they were that far behind so the colour i'd ordered was no longer available.
my16 brought in LB and so they switched me to that it also brought in a price increase but because when i'd ordered it was at the lower price they held that price for me so by time the car finally arrived in oct 16 i took delivery of a car about 1500 cheaper than it would have been if i'd bought it then.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

I'm confused why they'd cancel the order to shuffle the model year. Unless something is drastically changing; which from what we know from the USA, isn't much. However - the price hike (or drop) could be the reasoning.

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
there probably will be but as long as they can match the spec as your old one they should hold you to the old price.
Here's hoping!

I've seen a few used Corvette C7s for around the same price as a new MY18 though. :ninja: Plus an R/T Shaker

Sponsored

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT

The brochure I was shown when I spec'd up my order, included a spoiler on the trunk lid as part of the custom pack. However, one had the option to delete the spoiler at no additional cost.
I opted to have the spoiler deleted, it being easier to add than remove, after the build.

I'm not sure where or what my order is, last I heard it was being rolled into the 19MY build, but frankly the information vacuum created by Ford installs no confidence in me.
:confused:

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17MY Mustang GT Auto Race Red Custom Pack
I just took a look at C2C and it looks like they’re just quoting normal RRP for Mustang now

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
The discount is applied at the end of the spec chosen

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Got to be the dealer
Sponsored