How you know we drive sexy cars!

Krischapel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
So on Saturday I washed and waxed my car. That evening the wife and went out to go see Deadpool 2. While we were in some traffic, a ZL1 Camaro held out his Nikon camera out his window to take picture of my car. Saw him about 10 mins later, this time I was on his passenger side, and he reached over the passenger side window and took my pictures of my car.

When the competition is sticking his camera out the window to take a picture of your car, you know you have one sweet ride.
Sponsored

Last edited:

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Maybe you’re wanted for some reason. ;) kidding aside,
i’ve never had anyone take pictures of my car while driving.
Maybe it was your wife, just sayin’ :D

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Maybe you’re wanted for some reason. ;) kidding aside,
i’ve never had anyone take pictures of my car while driving.
Maybe it was your wife, just sayin’ :D

It's been known to happen. I'm a pretty good looking guy though so I never know when they're trying to take pics of me or the car...
FullSizeRender 2.jpg

MulhollandMonster

Laus Deo
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
It's been known to happen. I'm a pretty good looking guy though so I never know when they're trying to take pics of me or the car...
Its usually me. My car gets next to no attention other than I am a badass.

:D

Sponsored

Krogen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Oxford White & Blue Stripes
I'm an "older" guy. Graybeard they call me. No hair on top. I >know< it's not me they're photographing. And there's no hot babe in the passenger seat.

I was driving down I-5 one time and saw a guy taking video of the car. Another time, a woman followed me into a parking lot to take a photo of the car.

It's the car, I tell ya! It's the car!!

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
So on Saturday I washed and waxed my car. That evening the wife and went out to go see Deadpool 2. While we were in some traffic, a ZL1 Camarro held out his Nikon camera out his window to take picture of my car. Saw him about 10 mins later, this time I was on his passenger side, and he reached over the passenger side window and took my pictures of my car.

When the competition is sticking his camera out the window to take a picture of your car, you know you have one sweet ride.
The most noticeable moment for me was when a guy on a Ducati stared at my ride at a stop light....long enough to where I got uncomfortable. He took off when the light turned green. He pulled over and stopped in the bicycle lane up ahead and waited till I caught up to him and then he got side by side with me and gave me a thumbs up. Gave him a first gear redline burst with the backfiring combo. He caught up, gave each other a thumbs up and he took off on his bike.

I don't think I've ever looked at any of my SO's the way he did my car :lol:

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
That was the repo-man. You should move.

Seriously, the other morning I stepped out on my front porch with a cup of coffee and there's a guy standing in my driveway taking smart phone pics of my car.

I had to ask him to state his business. I was hung over.

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
A few times I can recall, but 5ere have been more.

Once, driving on highway, a guy with pickup truck makes a sudden move to get behind me, assuming he’s in a hurry. Gets besides me and waves for me to rev as he has his camera phone in hand.

Second, driving early to work, two young ladies driving besides me, and they look all giddy and stare at car, or me. Stopped at light and they throw up a little 3x5 card with something on it, and snap a pic. Headed out to the highway.

Just this past Friday, had garage door open, and two teenage boys had stopped across street to document what’s parked in garage, a race red Shelby GT350 with white stripes, and white GT with red stripes.

On numerous occasions going to car shows, or convoying with others, manny people have given the thumbs up for the car. It really does stand out.

OP
OP

Krischapel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I mean I have people take pictures of the car while driving all the time (STI, Honda’s, other mustangs, etc) but this was the competition taking pictures lol. Camaro ZL1! I just had to laugh and share with you all.

Sponsored

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
The 15-17 mustang and 15-18 350 will go down in history as one of the best looking cars around. I get looks and compliments/ pics all the time i can only imagine having a 350/r as it just ups the badass of the mustang!

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
The 15-17 mustang and 15-18 350 will go down in history as one of the best looking cars around. I get looks and compliments/ pics all the time i can only imagine having a 350/r as it just ups the badass of the mustang!
I agree. The new S550 body style is so reminiscent of the old fastback styles of the late 60’s. It’s an instant classic look for sure. I was in the fence for many other cars when the Gt350 showed on the radar. I keep thinking of the State Farm commercial, just had to have it, haha.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/AGjJ/state-farm-furniture

FP350S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robear
Vehicle(s)
16 TY GT350
I have had on 3 different occasions strangers taking in the wild pics of my car. All 3 were young with 2 being guys and 1 a girl...sexy to both sexes I guess! :eyebulge:

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Its always awkward when I line up at a light with a similarly aged male driving a mini van. They tend to stare at the wheel well or badge for a long time then look up and see me seeing them and it’s all on their face: eff this minivan

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I mean I have people take pictures of the car while driving all the time (STI, Honda’s, other mustangs, etc) but this was the competition taking pictures lol. Camaro ZL1! I just had to laugh and share with you all.
That's because true "car guys" aren't "brand guys". I've gotten sick of people who claim to be car people and look for ways to put down cars that aren't of whatever brand they're a fan-boy of. (I don't mean you Krischapel, in case not obvious). I get just as excited seeing cars like an M4, a GT3, an F-type, etc as I do seeing a GT350. I'd probably take a pic of a ZL1 1LE simply because I've yet to see one.
Sponsored