Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I discovered that my Shaker pro has actual bass when listening to music via streaming instead of sirius.

nzrhn4.jpg
SiriusXM quality is so bad. I scrapped it and got Spotify Premium instead. So much better in every regard.
Sponsored

TURTL3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LB Mustang 3.7 6MT
I just cancelled my Sirius account for all vehicles. #Freedom
It's a wonder they're still in business. Spotify and Pandora are better at radio than Sirius ever was or will be.

Anyway, I looked at some gloss black covers for my emblems because $59.99 for one badge is absurd. Anyone have an experience with these? I'm just lazy and cheap :D

eBay Gloss Black Front Pony

smitty9006

Smitty9006
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium Performance PK
yesterday

I installed my new deck lid and Roush axle back's. With a resonator delete x-pipe, they sound great. They are loud and I wouldn't want anything louder. I need to do some more work aligning the left side but the right side is good.
back2.jpg

Sponsored

Prabzez_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Also got an MBRP Street catback on the way and the ZL1 rock guards, front and rear.
The customer service from ZL1 Addons was exceptional, Michael answered all my questions and told me about his personal car, a 2018 GT PP1 A10, I told him to join the forum, hopefully he does.
He also hooked it up with a nice discount and extra 3m tape.
Can't wait to install. :headbang:

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Finished up my major suspension overhaul this weekend, mounted my new forged wheels and found an industrial complex to snap some pix!

IMG_4965.jpg

IMG_4973.jpg

IMG_4979.jpg

I've reposted these on a few threads but I am just so damn proud of how this came out I can't stop sharing.
looks killer, what suspension setup did you use?

.... nevermind. found it

Sponsored

Allerick

First Time Mustang Buyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang (DIB 2.3T w/ Ceramic Int.)
Finished up my major suspension overhaul this weekend, mounted my new forged wheels and found an industrial complex to snap some pix!

I've reposted these on a few threads but I am just so damn proud of how this came out I can't stop sharing.
Looks amazing! Wow!! Do you think it would look good if the 5.0 badge matched the wheels, or would that be too much. Love it the way it is now. The idea just popped into my mind.

whalesalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Looks amazing! Wow!! Do you think it would look good if the 5.0 badge matched the wheels, or would that be too much. Love it the way it is now. The idea just popped into my mind.
Excellent question and you are not the first person to notice this. I hadn't considered that ... was just gonna replace them with the black badges.

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I put on a flat black one a few weeks ago. So far so good. They are kinda flimsy but seem pretty tough. I read of bad results with replacing the badge even with factory emblem so figured this was worth a try.

It's a wonder they're still in business. Spotify and Pandora are better at radio than Sirius ever was or will be.

Anyway, I looked at some gloss black covers for my emblems because $59.99 for one badge is absurd. Anyone have an experience with these? I'm just lazy and cheap :D

eBay Gloss Black Front Pony
Sponsored