Easy and Inexpensive Mod

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
Red stitching is nice. I think the cover will go nicely with my red stitched CS seats, door inserts and shift boot and CJ steering wheel.

Now just need my new Anarchy Motive knob to show, an all will be right with the world....:first:

I know I have posted this image in another thread....Just giving some reference

35084167564_7e7b79e20d_o.jpg
I’m sure it will tie in very nicely :thumbsup:
Looking forward to seeing your new shifter ;)
I’m so glad I reread and corrected my last comment, it could have been read totally wrong :lol:
Sponsored

GJarrett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
That is just some major funny ....shit!! !! I got lucky, my son in law is a graphic designer and he came up with this logo!! I love it!! heres my screensaver you might like in a Gray/white. I think it would look stunning on your headrests??? Decisions....decisions!!! :headbonk::headbonk:
Holy cow I'm in - I want one!

5.0-50A

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary WW STICK
Seat Belt Shoulder Strap Neck Rub

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1986509#post1986509

When driving any of our other cars the seat belt shoulder strap doesn't bother us. The shoulder strap on the Mustang's are closer to the neck than the shoulder. On longer trips they really get annoying. If you are having the same experience stop by your dealership and ask for a seat belt extension. For my wife and I it relocates the shoulder strap to the perfect position. The dealer should provide them at no charge, they gave us two for each car.

Edit: 10/25/17 Some forum members are not having any luck getting these free from their dealer. (Reporting the extenders are not for the Mustang). Our dealer gave us what he had on hand and ordered another one for us. :shrug: If the dealer won't cooperate you can google search part #6C3Z-16611C22-AA and come up with several places that will sell them, ends up costing about ten bucks and matches the factory buckle really well.

Examples:

https://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com/oem-parts/ford-extension-6c3z16611c22aa

https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-extension-6c3z16611c22aa

https://www.fordpartsgiant.com/parts/ford-extension_6c3z-16611c22-aa.html

Dude - AWESOME, THANKS!!! Order is in. Have some cheapie clip ons from prime on the way but this is the way to go.

DRU842

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Lightning Blue

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
ordered, waiting on shipping from China. UGG!

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I never did consider a trunk strap/pull. I just put my fingers underneath the trunk lip on either side of the deck lid panel and pull down. The momentum of the trunk finishes the closing action for me. Maybe the extra weight of the California Special trunk spoiler helps... not sure:shrug: But all I know is, I don’t need to touch the outside of the trunk anywhere to close it. :cheers:

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
A lot of things are on sale at Ali Express until Friday. I'm getting a bunch of useless shiny chrome-looking doodads for 10-20% off.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
......and speaking of useless shiny do-dads....

I just got these from ebay (China). Cost less that $5. I was thinking about placing them on the rear of the side shirts. These skirts are kinda boring and I don't want body color or CF, so maybe a little bling on the skirts may help they are close to the 2016 GT logo. I got black/chrome to suit my CS wheels. The other option was red/chrome....

Not sure yet whether to do it. But if I don't, its only $5.....:cheers:

[/url]IMG_0997 by Derek George, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_0995 by Derek George, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_0994 by Derek George, on Flickr[/IMG]

Bushranger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT auto fastback
[MENTION=28129]gameovergt[/MENTION]

Borrowed this post from [MENTION=32849]Joe B.[/MENTION] It looks like a better way to mount the strap to the trunk lid.

" It's easy to fish a bolt through the large bumper stop hole into the 1/4" retainer hole".
Wish I'd thought of that. Thanks

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys, here's a for instance. I used a 1" 1/4-20 large head bolt and ran a washer and nut tight to the trunk pad. Then another washer, the strap, washer and nut with a little locktite.
IMG_8687.jpg
Sponsored