• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD: 2015-2017 Steeda Ultralite Springs Part No. 555-8211

MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Within 10 mph of the limit...mostly.
These springs were only used for about 3000 miles until I decided to change them out for some BMR springs for a bit of a softer ride. These are great lowering springs and the ride is very good; I'm just a bit picky though and the BMRs suited me better.

$125 + shipping from California or local pickup. Also willing to meet you within one hour drive of Salinas, CA.
IMG_1730.jpg
20160718_174934_small.jpg
IMG_1733.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
Hey, it looks like the these were the same exact springs I was looking to get for my 2018 GT. I can't tell, the drop looks a bit extreme, do you have 20"s on? What's your tire size?

I'm interested in buying this, can get them for $204 new shipped from Steeda, but if I can save around $50 I'll take them

OP
OP
MostlyHarmless

MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Hey, it looks like the these were the same exact springs I was looking to get for my 2018 GT. I can't tell, the drop looks a bit extreme, do you have 20"s on? What's your tire size?

I'm interested in buying this, can get them for $204 new shipped from Steeda, but if I can save around $50 I'll take them
Those are 19x11 rear wheels and 19x10 front. Tires are 285/35/19 front and
325/30/19 rear. I can sell the springs to you for $150 shipped.

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And you didn’t rub at all? I have the stock PP1 wheels/tires, so I should be fine. How was the ride?

Also, how do you want to do payment, I have Paypal and squarecash

OP
OP
MostlyHarmless

MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
And you didn’t rub at all? I have the stock PP1 wheels/tires, so I should be fine. How was the ride?

Also, how do you want to do payment, I have Paypal and squarecash
I can take Paypal, Venmo, or Apple Pay. PM me for my phone number/email address for payment.

No rubbing at all, using FRPP dampers right now but they didn't rub with stock PP dampers either. I also had them on the car with the stock wheels and they were perfectly fine, of course, since they don't stick out as far as the Project 6GR wheels. As for the ride, I would say it's definitely smoother than the stock PP springs, nice and compliant on most roads but firmer in the corners. Nicely balanced overall.

Here are some photos with the OEM wheels and Steeda springs:
IMG_1011_1900.jpg
IMG_1012_1900.jpg
IMG_1013_1900.jpg

Sponsored

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Free bump! Shipping to Florida was a bit expensive so we agreed to cancel the sale.

OP
OP
MostlyHarmless

MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Still available. Local pickup preferred but I can also meet within an hour drive of Salinas, CA. Although shipping to FL was a bit too expensive I can try to get shipping quotes for states that are closer and see if it's reasonable.

OP
OP
MostlyHarmless

MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
bump

OP
OP
MostlyHarmless

MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Price drop.

NotMarc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1
I decided to change them out for some BMR springs for a bit of a softer ride. These are great lowering springs and the ride is very good; I'm just a bit picky though and the BMRs suited me better.
Just curious. Which BMR spring did you go with and did you notice a significant difference in ride height?

OP
OP
MostlyHarmless

MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Just curious. Which BMR spring did you go with and did you notice a significant difference in ride height?
SP080 - drop is 1.2 in front and .5 in the rear. The Steeda's are a more severe drop in the rear than the BMRs.
Sponsored