Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Frankie
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT/PP
Hey guys,

so before i take the drive out to west end alignment i just wanted some possible feedback about what anyone's been able to achieve as far as getting back into spec or close. i am running eibach sportlines with no other adjustable purchases.
last set of tires took some really bad wear over time on the inside.
anyone have any luck getting car aligned and where. i am over here in riverside/san bernardino area.

thanks! :cheers:

also did a search and its been pretty dry topic.
Sponsored

TommyB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/Performance pack, 2017 Challenger Mopar eddition, & 1985 Mustang SVO
Vehicle Showcase
I'm using the same springs on my 17 GT PP. My alignment shop of choice is Bear Frame & wheel in Glendora. I've been using them for decades. They are not the type of shop for setting up a track or canyon driving car, but if you want something lowered or jacked up to be within specs and wear tires properly these guys get it done. 100 dollars for a 4 wheel alignment and under 1 hour. No aftermarket parts to put back to proper specifications. Currently over 5,000 miles on the sportline springs and no tire wear issues.

OP
OP
FreshhJuiceBox

FreshhJuiceBox

ohhelloitsfrankie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Frankie
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT/PP
I'm using the same springs on my 17 GT PP. My alignment shop of choice is Bear Frame & wheel in Glendora. I've been using them for decades. They are not the type of shop for setting up a track or canyon driving car, but if you want something lowered or jacked up to be within specs and wear tires properly these guys get it done. 100 dollars for a 4 wheel alignment and under 1 hour. No aftermarket parts to put back to proper specifications. Currently over 5,000 miles on the sportline springs and no tire wear issues.
Thanks for the recommendation! I will have to check them out.