Sponsored

Official Performance Pack Level 2

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2 RC, 18 BMW 430i, 2022 C8 Z51 (on order)
I just pulled that window sticker up too. Wanted to compare it to mine that I ordered 12/14/17, options and prices. I got mine at dealer invoice, $47,370.00, Royal Crimson, 401A Group, Shaker Audio. Didn't want the Active Exhaust. That wheel gap looked big on the red one posted earlier, hope it had some sort of spacers, as Ford advertised it was a lowered stance, I don't care if tires are lower profile, it should not sit that high. Sucks waiting... already missed one track day since I sold my 2017 GT Performance Pack.
Sponsored

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes I'm a newbee on these forums, just been reading posts for awhile. Royal Crimson

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You probably think we're all effing crazy lol.

Hey [MENTION=11611]Nanashii[/MENTION] I've contacted Galpin about pricing. They're one of the top Ford dealers in the nation so let's see if they can do some volume pricing. I'm just so effing tired of waiting. Plus this Magnetic PP2's blend date is the day before my Birthday, could it be a sign? Scorpio car haha.
We are all crazy... My brother has a 2018 ZL1-1LE track package, I'll be able to give a real track comparison at some point. He had 16 GT350, the Camaro kick it's ass on the track, damn Shelby always went into limp mode after a few times around. My 17 GT never heated up, got more laps in than his Shelby for half the price, haha...

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey [MENTION=11611]Nanashii[/MENTION] I've contacted Galpin about pricing. They're one of the top Ford dealers in the nation so let's see if they can do some volume pricing. I'm just so effing tired of waiting. Plus this Magnetic PP2's blend date is the day before my Birthday, could it be a sign? Scorpio car haha.
That'd be great if it works out for you. Just make sure to inspect that car with a magnifying glass if you end up going for it given the early production date.

Sponsored

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Someone get a picture of that magnetic one. Debating between white and magnetic.
Get Magnetic, I had 17 GT this color with black accents, looks great. The white and black is getting old in my opinion.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
None yet
I'm a newby and also confused. I see the performance package level 2 on the window sticker above but I cannot select it when building a Mustang GT premium from the website. What am I doing wrong?

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I'm a newby and also confused. I see the performance package level 2 on the window sticker above but I cannot select it when building a Mustang GT premium from the website. What am I doing wrong?
Nothing, its not listed on the site. It's a dealer only order option right now.

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is not available on the Ford site. Call your local dealer or review old threads, there is a link to Costco car site that has it.

Sponsored

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
You can see that it's Galpin Ford on the plate of the Explorer. That's the Magnetic PP2[MENTION=16274]mvfjet[/MENTION] mentioned on the previous page.

Car looks great!

STANG PP2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon 18 mustang
Thank you so much for posting those pictures. Looking at the plates it looks like GALPIN FORD that the window sticker was posted from on a earlier post. Notice it has the same spoiler as the red car.

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks good!, Wonder why they don't ship with splitter... have to depend on dealer to install correctly now. Definitely will need to order springs for mine, as I don't like the ride height.
Sponsored