spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
I have a 17 gt pp manual, these parts get here today.
JR3Z-10849-LB
JR3Z-9C888-AA
JR3Z-9C888-EA
JR3Z-9C888-CA
JR3Z-63044D70-BA
JR3Z-3F791-HA

Can anyone send me a link to the proper forscan to use, they have yet to update their website with the new one, i appreciate the hard work guys.
Let me know how i can contribute to this, i was thinking of doing a video tutorial to help everyone.
I have the same spec, 17 gt/pp manual and am dying to make this change. If you do find time to do a tutorial it would definitely be super appreciated!
Sponsored

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Doesn't seem like it. The gt350 cluster has a $500 core charge which is even worse. You have to send the same cluster back so basically its not worth sending one in most of the time (or for the 350 there are none to send back :lol: ).

I think the best way to do this swap on the cheap is to wait and see what they start popping up on ebay for and just have the odo changed for $100~. The question is how much are they going to be as there will be a high demand for them and who knows how many are actually going to be optioned into the cars. I might play with one if I see one cheap enough. The GT500 cluster will have my attention though but that will have to be ordered.
I kinda have a feeling that the 500 cluster is going to be an LCD cluster with a unique theme. Just a hunch. The problem I have is that these are a high level option and thereby are going to be difficult to come by for awhile. Sync 3 was the same way. Took over a year and a half before they were widely available and cheap.

p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase

Trkkar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt pp 2.9 whipple
I have the same spec, 17 gt/pp manual and am dying to make this change. If you do find time to do a tutorial it would definitely be super appreciated!
I will be tackling it this weekend hopefully, ill comunicate with the master minds of this swapp if they dont mind and try to put together a simplified step by step video tutorial.

bigA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
That sounds awesome! I am looking at doing this as well to my '16 GT manual.

Sponsored

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Just got a call from Tasca today that they have no idea we’re my cluster is. Was apparently shipping last Friday. I could puke right now.

TorqueMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
Just got a call from Tasca today that they have no idea we’re my cluster is. Was apparently shipping last Friday. I could puke right now.
I wouldn't get too terribly concerned just yet. I've been having a lot of problems with shipping in the past couple of weeks as well, and it's mainly due to the sh--ty weather.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
I will be tackling it this weekend hopefully, ill comunicate with the master minds of this swapp if they dont mind and try to put together a simplified step by step video tutorial.
Please do that, we would greatly appreciate it :thumbsup:

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
I wouldn't get too terribly concerned just yet. I've been having a lot of problems with shipping in the past couple of weeks as well, and it's mainly due to the sh--ty weather.
I was concerned because it was their words. However, just got notified it’s getting shipped now overnight and I have tracking. I feel better.

DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Premium PP
I was concerned because it was their words. However, just got notified it’s getting shipped now overnight and I have tracking. I feel better.
Woooooo :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Even if something happened, It'd be on them.. Hahah!!!

I'm waiting on my Sync 3 from them.. But the rest of my buttons and trim pieces arrive tomorrow finally.

6r80 swap, Sync 3 swap, Now Cluster swap.... Hmmmmmm.... What else am I missing... :headbonk:

Sponsored

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr

I'm waiting on my Sync 3 from them.. But the rest of my buttons and trim pieces arrive tomorrow finally.

6r80 swap, Sync 3 swap, Now Cluster swap.... Hmmmmmm.... What else am I missing... :headbonk:
Full carbon fiber panel swap! :D At that point you have an entirely custom vehicle!

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

Clear polycarbonate roof.

DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Premium PP
Full carbon fiber panel swap! :D At that point you have an entirely custom vehicle!
Only missing doors and they're not far away. LOL.
Well, quarter panels and other bits too.. But - whatever is realistic will be CF, lol.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I kinda have a feeling that the 500 cluster is going to be an LCD cluster with a unique theme. Just a hunch. The problem I have is that these are a high level option and thereby are going to be difficult to come by for awhile. Sync 3 was the same way. Took over a year and a half before they were widely available and cheap.
Hope you're right.....my pockets can't hold a GT500 but one of these will find it's way into my GT350 at some point

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Heated steering wheel and heated wheel module arrived today.

Cluster and housing arrive tomorrow.

No shipping yet on column part and parts for making a wiring harness for heated wheel. Sucks on the column part because all the operations won’t work yet.

Tearing it down tomorrow and putting in the new cluster for now.
Sponsored