• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Mishimoto Transmission Cooler*Sold

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Selling my Mishimoto transmission cooler which I used for less than 900 miles. It is in perfect working condition and comes with everything it came with and is in original packaging. I had to take out my Mishimoto Oil Cooler to install a new heat exchanger and simply decided to sell this as well.

Here is the link with all the information about it

https://www.mishimoto.com/ford-mustang-transmission-cooler-2015.html

$300 shipped to your door, you cover PayPal fee

Sponsored

Last edited:

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
bump

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
Won't fit with the new Oversized Whipple HE?

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Yes it will, is does not interfere at all I just decided not to put it back in when I had the radiator out when taking out the Mishimoto oil cooler. I do not track or drag my car so I'm just trying to recoup some money and put it into other things I want :)

Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Bump for a great deal :thumbsup:

Sponsored