Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem A6 White Platinum 20x9's
Yes, it's mounted and done.

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
It took a while to find that plastic mirror. Now I just need to find a colored tribar pony to put in there other maybe find someone that can etch the tribar pony on top side.

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
If you find a graphics shop that already makes them that would be best. Next option would be to have a local graphics shop make one from a picture which should not be very hard or expensive. Most of the graphic shops that have existing ones can scale it to your needs.

Sponsored

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
Can never leaving anything alone LOL! Will be playing around trying to do a carbon fiber effect on this. Only two blanks left but stripped the first one and played around with masks to come up with this effect. I will do one with the "P-51" and "MUSTANG" and one with just the wings agains a carbon fibre background. This latest is just not crisp enough for my liking. Will probably try to CF the dashplate as well - never happy with good enough :headbang:
DSC_5423.JPG
DSC_5644.JPG
IMG_0819.jpg
IMG_0823.jpg

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
Final Answer!?!

Well I think I have finally settled on the CF. Here is the steering wheel and the dash plate. I have made a duplicate in piano black which I can switch out easily. The disc is on held on with industrial strength Velcro.
CF Steering Wheel.jpg
CF DashPlate.jpg

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Well I think I have finally settled on the CF. Here is the steering wheel and the dash plate. I have made a duplicate in piano black which I can switch out easily. The disc is on held on with industrial strength Velcro.
You sir....are indeed a visionary!! Excellent work! Can't wait for mine!!!:cheers:
IMG_1775.JPG

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
I know an outfit that can make a decal (in red) sized to fit into the disc. All that would be needed is to shoot the inside black to give it a piano black high gloss finish. I identified a source for the discs. Happy to help make your vision a reality!

draconis123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Since I can't ever leave thing alone until I am sure it is perfect, here is my latest version. I added the "P-51" as well as "MUSTANG" to the disc and painted this version in Guard to match the car. Hope you like. Because everything is on the inside it is like having over a dozen layers of perfect clearcoat:headbang:
That is so sweet. You should sell them. :D

Sponsored

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
Happy to teach someone how to fish rather than fish for them. It is not that hard really and everyone has their own taste in what they want in the end. As you can see I've changed my mind at least 4 times and may still again! It is my OCD - MMAS (Mustang Modification Addiction Syndrome) LOL!

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Happy to teach someone how to fish rather than fish for them. It is not that hard really and everyone has their own taste in what they want in the end. As you can see I've changed my mind at least 4 times and may still again! It is my OCD - MMAS (Mustang Modification Addiction Syndrome) LOL!
Totally understand...I love to fish!! :cheers:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Since I can't ever leave thing alone until I am sure it is perfect, here is my latest version. I added the "P-51" as well as "MUSTANG" to the disc and painted this version in Guard to match the car. Hope you like. Because everything is on the inside it is like having over a dozen layers of perfect clearcoat:headbang:
I'm positive after the photo shoot.....there will be yet another "revision"... or 2 ??? :cheers::cheers: I'll post up the pics of mine when I'm done!! Thanx for the inspiration !!

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
$6.99 EBAY horn button, Dremel, double sided tape and hot glue gun. About an hour in time.

Reminds me of a bumper car steering wheel. =)

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
OK?...I'll bite!! What is industrial strength Velcro??????? :cheers:

I'm ready to get started!!!!
lbhbondojfimacim.jpg
Sponsored