Sponsored

F1-A E85 Monster goes [email protected]

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
Finally hit the track with my 17” drag setup yesterday and after some burnout woes (lack of) I finally got the tires to dead hook and send me on a perfect pass! Only made two passes before they pulled the plug on me, but I really didn’t care lol. I couldn’t be happier with the car...drove in, went faster than most, drove home, picked up pizza and my kids on the way #RealStreetCar

[ame]
Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Damm nice pass man,that thing is hauling,how much boost with that f1a??

2qwk4ya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 401a, auto
15# @7k w/5" pulley.

He even had stock performance pack front wheels on it.
Its a good combo.

OP
OP
BlownOne

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
Thanks brotha! It’s hard to say a specific psi since it’s rpm dependent, but I’m around 17psi peak at my 7800rpm shift point. Otherwise like 2qwk4ya said 15psi @ 7000rpm and probably 10psi at 6000rpm. Thing moves out hard considering I’m on the lowest boost pulley lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
BlownOne

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
15# @7k w/5" pulley.

He even had stock performance pack front wheels on it.
Its a good combo.
Good point...this was done with stock performance pack wheels/tires up front. Should knock off a tenth or more once I put the skinnies on!

OP
OP
BlownOne

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
Stock converter? What tires? Shocks? What's done in the rear?

I've got 145.5 but that was with a 1.8 60'...Needthat 1.4x 60'
Circle d converter, m&h’s, stock shocks and just the basics like lowering springs and delrin bushings. I have everything listed in my build thread, but it really is just the basics.

Sponsored

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Circle d converter, m&h’s, stock shocks and just the basics like lowering springs and delrin bushings. I have everything listed in my build thread, but it really is just the basics.
Wonder if that Procharger just isn't hitting it as hard off the line. Though I'd think that Converter would have turned it into a beast!

OP
OP
BlownOne

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
Wonder if that Procharger just isn't hitting it as hard off the line. Though I'd think that Converter would have turned it into a beast!
It leaves real good (still has better 60’ in it), but between the linear power of the blower and the converter, it doesn’t hit as hard from the hole. The car starts moving as the power comes in, which makes it play nice with my stock axles lol. My buddy noticed that watching the track videos.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
A 1.43 60 ft is nothing to sneeze at lol,I was getting 1.45 and almost pulling my 20 in custom wheels off the ground!!!.Grimace got a good pic of it,it's in our private track day thread.

OP
OP
BlownOne

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
A 1.43 60 ft is nothing to sneeze at lol,I was getting 1.45 and almost pulling my 20 in custom wheels off the ground!!!.Grimace got a good pic of it,it's in our private track day thread.
Oh it definitely moves out lol, but there’s still some left in it. I felt like it was pulling the heavy Performance pack fronts off the ground from the driver’s seat, but we know that’s not happening haha. I’ll check out your thread brotha!

Ponderthis

Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Race weight? Stock motor?
Sponsored