Last edited:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I thot these were supposed to be rare collector pieces and worth a lot of money?? This is a pretty good deal to me?? :shrug:

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I thot these were supposed to be rare collector pieces and worth a lot of money?? This is a pretty good deal to me?? :shrug:
Not a lot of demand for them other than people that like the color. I 'd like one, but the 2016+ has Sync 3 which makes the 2015 and older a no-go for me.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
HOT when they first came out 3 yrs ago....then the 'gotta have its" turn their attention to the next best thing (never ending cycle).... The LE is now in the depreciation stage. Many will be destroyed or F'd up in accidents or even more sadly F'd up by owners modifying them.... prices will bottom out and then start climbing for 'pure' examples (years from now, not months).

The Mustang is a great 'base' upon which to build your own car...but I simply do not understand the mentality behind buying limited edition vehicles and then f' them up by modifying them. The sad thing is the modifiers never keep the car. They just piss on it and then sell it in a year or two...

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
HOT when they first came out 3 yrs ago....then the 'gotta have its" turn their attention to the next best thing (never ending cycle).... The LE is now in the depreciation stage. Many will be destroyed or F'd up in accidents or even more sadly F'd up by owners modifying them.... prices will bottom out and then start climbing for 'pure' examples (years from now, not months).:shrug:

The Mustang is a great 'base' upon which to build your own car...but I simply do not understand the mentality behind buying limited edition vehicles and then f' them up by modifying them. The sad thing is the modifiers never keep the car. They just piss on it and then sell it in a year or two...
So you're how old?? You don't drive your LE and it will be worth how much...in 50 yrs?? Quite a few out there all stock...for cheap!! Best Buy em up?? Your kids will be rich!!

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I've owned several so-called Limited Vehicles...When more than 100 Limited Vehicles are built it's not really that Limited...IMO!

Also, when "I" purchase anything, it's "MINE"...I never signed a contract forbidding me to Alter/Modify/Sell a vehicle as long as "I" own it, like some Ferraris, Ford GT, Etc!

FYI-->When I traded in the LE I had all the original parts and offered to either install em or just let them install em and give me the Modded parts back...The Dealer wanted the LE the way it sat with Mods...After the deal, I told them to have the new owner contact me so I could pass on the original parts, books, cover, etc...They ended up taking it to an auction in another state, then somehow it ended up in Washington.

Received a call from a Husband & Wife thinking about purchasing the overpriced LE in Washington. I told them what I felt it was worth and also about the parts. They decided not to purchase...I know they told the dealer to get hold of me to discuss the parts I still had...dealer never called, so I sold the parts.

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ED
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE
Hi All I am looking for an Auto an am located in LA CA. Blue is my 1st choice.
Sponsored