Sponsored

P0300 code with locked out 18 Mani

Fleeger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 401a Auto 3.31's
So i put my 18 manifold on a few months ago with the adapters and except for some slight bucking when using cruise control it ran great, but the guy tuning from lund said that the values for the cmvc was still out. I put lock outs on Saturday and installed the locked out tune he had sent me prior. The injectors and tb are in properly. The only thing that i can think of to that can cause the miss is that i have a cmvc slightly out of alignment or crack the intake manifold. Have any of you guys and gals ran into this with the 18 manifold? I know there were issues with the 15-17 like this and they were all caused by cmvc or cracked manifolds. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fleeger

Fleeger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just wanted to let anyone know that locks out the IMRC valves that they are locking them out in the tune and that you don't have to buy a lockout kit. That was my issuse. Tuner said you need to lock it out and here is a tune for it. My car was throwing codes P2008, P2011, P2014, P2019, and P0300 which is intermittent. After much checking of the intake i reached out to the tuner because everything looked SAT on my end. They sent me a new tune for the sensors being unplugged and all is right with the car again. Definitely need 3.55's with the IMRC's gone.

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Just wanted to let anyone know that locks out the IMRC valves that they are locking them out in the tune and that you don't have to buy a lockout kit. That was my issuse. Tuner said you need to lock it out and here is a tune for it. My car was throwing codes P2008, P2011, P2014, P2019, and P0300 which is intermittent. After much checking of the intake i reached out to the tuner because everything looked SAT on my end. They sent me a new tune for the sensors being unplugged and all is right with the car again. Definitely need 3.55's with the IMRC's gone.
Why do you say you definitely need 3:55s with the IMRC locked out?

OP
OP
Fleeger

Fleeger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's plenty driveable with the 3.15's but i thought they bogged the car down before the manifold swap and lockouts just putting around. It is even worse now. You definitely lose some torque for putting around with them locked open.
Sponsored