AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Got the ARH catted lth on. Need to data log some more for Shaun to dial it in. But feels very healthy even with the base tune. Now to get rid of the damn stock cats and tubing in my trunk lol.

Chris Barnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Awesome! How was the install? Or did you have someone else install them?

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Awesome! How was the install? Or did you have someone else install them?
This one was a bit out of my wrench turning abilities plus with the temps right now I delegated to the pros. Can't wait to get the data logging in to button up the 91 Oct tune so can prep for the E side :clap:

Sponsored

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Who did your install?
Black Market Racing. Bought the LTH through them as well since they are partners with ARH. I have dynod with them in the past. Good group over there.

Frenchy480

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt pp shadow black
Black Market Racing. Bought the LTH through them as well since they are partners with ARH. I have dynod with them in the past. Good group over there.
I'm going to have to look into them, I want to get some headers installed. Looking forward to seeing your improvements with everything.

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
I'm going to have to look into them, I want to get some headers installed. Looking forward to seeing your improvements with everything.
Check them out. Got my BDX from them too pretty reasonable.
Debating whether to take them up on my dyno time after dialing in the 91 or wait til switch to ff. May just do both to track difference. Need to do a new base line though since my original one was in Dec in MUCH better temps lol.

Olivas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ernest
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT w/PP
Glad to hear its turned out so well. Kinda want to get on the dyno myself before making the E switch to see the real gain from it.

Also, how's the sound?

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Glad to hear its turned out so well. Kinda want to get on the dyno myself before making the E switch to see the real gain from it.

Also, how's the sound?
Sounds great. Initial cold start is a little brutal but mellows out pretty quickly. Cruising is actually relatively quiet but under acceleration is great. Feels very healthy. Looking forward to the results after additional data logging.

May try to get cold start tuned down some. Interesting subsequent starts are relatively chill almost as or quieter than stock.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Just thought I'd update. Finally got proper runs in to data log post LTH for Shaun @ AED. Only way I could get WOT in 5th to 7500rpm was on a dyno due to speed. Looking forward to the revision he sends over. Still have a free dyno session from the shop that installed the LTH so will get the numbers on 91 before making the e transition.

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Just thought I'd update. Finally got proper runs in to data log post LTH for Shaun @ AED. Only way I could get WOT in 5th to 7500rpm was on a dyno due to speed. Looking forward to the revision he sends over. Still have a free dyno session from the shop that installed the LTH so will get the numbers on 91 before making the e transition.
Loaded the ff tune from Shaun after successfully datalogging over the weekend. Still on 91 though. He said the timing would be conservative on 91 but would go beast on e, but it still feels healthy on 91. Just gotta get through the existing tank and go through the learning. Spot checking stations with ff. Found one semi close to me Texaco at 7th st and Indian school. I believe the Chevron on 48th st and Broadway has it too. Hoping to find somewhere near the office too in mid, north or south Scottsdale.

Will try to hold off on the ff and dyno the 91 but will see how that goes. The temps lately are really calling for cooler running!

Olivas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ernest
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT w/PP
Loaded the ff tune from Shaun after successfully datalogging over the weekend. Still on 91 though. He said the timing would be conservative on 91 but would go beast on e, but it still feels healthy on 91. Just gotta get through the existing tank and go through the learning. Spot checking stations with ff. Found one semi close to me Texaco at 7th st and Indian school. I believe the Chevron on 48th st and Broadway has it too. Hoping to find somewhere near the office too in mid, north or south Scottsdale.

Will try to hold off on the ff and dyno the 91 but will see how that goes. The temps lately are really calling for cooler running!
North Scottsdale, Scottsdale Rd just north of Deer Valley, Chevron there has E85. Driven by to confirm already once myself. Only place that would be on my home / work commute for me.

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Didn't make it to the dyno on 91. But dove into the ff today. Pulls hard even in this 115 degree or whatever heat we had. Looking forward to a few more tanks to let the learning really kick in.

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
North Scottsdale, Scottsdale Rd just north of Deer Valley, Chevron there has E85. Driven by to confirm already once myself. Only place that would be on my home / work commute for me.
Stopped there today to top off but when I went to pump I guess they just ran out!:punch:
Sponsored