Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Cheese

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
New update. Dealer just informed me that Magnaride is under constraint again. So, no idea what I am looking at for a build date and delivery.
Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Ordered 2019 Bullitt with all options minus recaros on 04/03/18, recieved VIN 5/31/18, awaiting shipment as of this morning, EDD 08/05/19. Coming to Deale, MD
Matt what was your build/blend date ? Mine was 28 June and since then zero, nada, nothing, just a "cone of silence"
Many thks

Soco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
19 DHG Bullitt, 15 F-150 3.5l EB
Matt what was your build/blend date ? Mine was 28 June and since then zero, nada, nothing, just a "cone of silence"
Many thks
My blend date was 7/18 so it just got built, is yours still awaiting shipment?

jenksdrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Latest update on mine is Aug 2nd EDD, dealer actually sees rail movement now. In Missouri as of today :)

ubif

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2012 Focus, 2019 Edge ST
Mine was built 7/18 and is in awaiting shipment. The ETA bumped up 2 days to August 12th but still says awaiting shipment. Not sure why it even did that.

Sponsored

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
Mine was built 7/18 and is in awaiting shipment. The ETA bumped up 2 days to August 12th but still says awaiting shipment. Not sure why it even did that.
Mine was built 6/27. Sat at the plant for two weeks before being loaded on a train. Made the cross country to CA in 8 days and has been sitting in a rail yard just 30 minutes from my dealer for 5 days now. And COTUS still shows my delivery is nearly 4 weeks away. Is my $50K car really going to sit in a rail yard that’s only 30 minutes away for nearly a month?

RemoWilliams84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
My Bullitt has been sitting in the rail yard lot about 5 miles from the dealership since Thursday. Kind of making me crazy. They won't let the dealer come pick it up because hazardous materials and other stuff is delivered there too. Has to be loaded on a truck and delivered the 5 miles.

ubif

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2012 Focus, 2019 Edge ST
Unfortunately where ever the 2019 cars are sitting for shipment to my area of the PNW have not moved at all. I’ve tracked a few cars that were built around 6/20 for my area and they are still there so my ETA probably means nothing.

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Good old reliable COTUS strikes again. Today it changed my status from “in transit” back to “awaiting shipment” and blew away my EDD altogether. However I know my car is sitting in it’s final rail yard destination here in CA for the last 5 days waiting for a car carrier to deliver to my dealer (according the Ford’s Vehicle Visability report my dealer gave me).

I wonder if COTUS switched back to “awaiting shipment” because technically it’s not “in transit” anymore and “awaiting shipment” from the rail yard to the dealer.

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Good old reliable COTUS strikes again. Today it changed my status from “in transit” back to “awaiting shipment” and blew away my EDD altogether. However I know my car is sitting in it’s final rail yard destination here in CA for the last 5 days waiting for a car carrier to deliver to my dealer (according the Ford’s Vehicle Visability report my dealer gave me).

I wonder if COTUS switched back to “awaiting shipment” because technically it’s not “in transit” anymore and “awaiting shipment” from the rail yard to the dealer.

It means they have lost your car. Most likely someone from the train yard took it home for the weekend.

Sponsored

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
:(:(
It means they have lost your car. Most likely someone from the train yard took it home for the weekend.
Well, that makes me feel better!! Ha,ha!

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
:(:(
Well, that makes me feel better!! Ha,ha!
At least your car is fairly close. And I hope noone was stupid enough to take it home for the weekend. Mine is waiting on magneride to even get scheduled.

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I was an earlier build so my magneride made it through before the current suspected constraint.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
So, how many folks - other than 5.0johnny - have actually received their '19's at this point? I've been trying to track progress of the orders where updates are made, but not everyone has stopped back in to the thread in a while.

Davestic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
So, how many folks - other than 5.0johnny - have actually received their '19's at this point? I've been trying to track progress of the orders where updates are made, but not everyone has stopped back in to the thread in a while.
I took delivery on 7/14.
Sponsored