• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wanted- GT front upper grille

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Standard GT grille wanted to replace my not so great looking ecoboost item!
Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
order one through your work sure they'll do it you at cost

OP
OP
Adam83

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Yeah I could but thought I’d see if I can relieve someone of their old one cheaper that they don’t need before doing that.

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
i have one in my garage doing nothing.

Sponsored

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
They only cost about ÂŁ40.

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bought mine from Nemesis. I needed a spare because I wanted to machine it away from behind to open up all the holes. I have also made a jug to do this on the lower grille too.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I bought mine from Nemesis. I needed a spare because I wanted to machine it away from behind to open up all the holes. I have also made a jug to do this on the lower grille too.
Mate oh mine removes the rears by just sanding the back down. Works a treat to remove all the unopened holes and looks better than dremeling

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mate oh mine removes the rears by just sanding the back down. Works a treat to remove all the unopened holes and looks better than dremeling
I was gonna do that but was worried about it melting? I was obviously wrong, and I have a milling machine.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I was gonna do that but was worried about it melting? I was obviously wrong, and I have a milling machine.
I dremeled mine; but yeha he took a hand sander to the it and went along the closed points, looked good!
Sponsored