Sponsored

RPI Designs 2015 Mustang APR Carbon Fiber GTC Drag Rear Wing

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
2015 Mustang APR Carbon Fiber GTC Drag Rear Wing

GTC DRAG ADJUSTABLE WING With a height of 5 inches, the GTC-200 Drag wing is designed for cars with low profile roof lines or for those looking to reduce drag yet maintain an optimal level of downforce. This wing works perfectly with hatchbacks, lift backs or drag race or top speed car applications. The GTC-200 3D carbon fiber airfoil shape allows for optimal airflow that reduces drag yet supplies an effective amount of down force.

DRAG STYLE ADJUSTABLE WING Generating enough downforce to reduce lift and keep power planted to the ground, the Drag Style wing is a perfect choice for racers participating in drag race or top speed events. The Drag Style wing utilizes a low profile design which enables it to maintain a high level of drag reduction.

The Drag Style airfoils are available in dry carbon fiber and aluminum. MINI DRAG ADJUSTABLE WING The Mini Drag Wing is an excellent choice for compact sports cars seeking enough downforce to reduce lift at high speeds.
Utilizing a low profile design, the Mini Drag Wing enables it to maintain a high level of drag reduction which makes it a perfect choice for racers participating in drag race or top speed events. RECOMMENDED APPLICATIONS (FOR ALL) * Vehicle Type: Compact Sports Car * Circuit Method: Top Speed & Drag Racing * Average Track Speed: More than 120 mph (193 kph).

Please note: This item is fully discounted and cannot be discounted more, no coupon codes can be used. This item includes free shipping.

Item # AS-105957

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5432

Sponsored

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Looks cool . Guessing I would have exposed holes if I have the factory spoiler

stctippr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT
I think you can buy plugs for those holes if you decide to go with a wing.

Sponsored

Inigo

P2P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT 6spd
Need a few more pictures from different angles. The "artsy fartsy" shots can make anything look good.

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
Are you planning to come out with a GT350, non R spoiler? Not the little lip one but the "middle" size one?

OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Are you planning to come out with a GT350, non R spoiler? Not the little lip one but the "middle" size one?
Thank you for asking, we are looking to come out with the R spoiler hopefully in the next few months. Thanks, Don

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
2015 Mustang APR Carbon Fiber GTC Drag Rear Wing

GTC DRAG ADJUSTABLE WING With a height of 5 inches, the GTC-200 Drag wing is designed for cars with low profile roof lines or for those looking to reduce drag yet maintain an optimal level of downforce. This wing works perfectly with hatchbacks, lift backs or drag race or top speed car applications. The GTC-200 3D carbon fiber airfoil shape allows for optimal airflow that reduces drag yet supplies an effective amount of down force.

DRAG STYLE ADJUSTABLE WING Generating enough downforce to reduce lift and keep power planted to the ground, the Drag Style wing is a perfect choice for racers participating in drag race or top speed events. The Drag Style wing utilizes a low profile design which enables it to maintain a high level of drag reduction.

The Drag Style airfoils are available in dry carbon fiber and aluminum. MINI DRAG ADJUSTABLE WING The Mini Drag Wing is an excellent choice for compact sports cars seeking enough downforce to reduce lift at high speeds.
Utilizing a low profile design, the Mini Drag Wing enables it to maintain a high level of drag reduction which makes it a perfect choice for racers participating in drag race or top speed events. RECOMMENDED APPLICATIONS (FOR ALL) * Vehicle Type: Compact Sports Car * Circuit Method: Top Speed & Drag Racing * Average Track Speed: More than 120 mph (193 kph).

Please note: This item is fully discounted and cannot be discounted more, no coupon codes can be used. This item includes free shipping.

Item # AS-105957

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5432

:thumbsup:

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
No info how does this mount if I have factory spoiler?

Sponsored

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
Any more photos with this? I agree with the other poster, need more angles, it looks good right now but this is one shiny pretty car with their camerawork/prep.

OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Any more photos with this? I agree with the other poster, need more angles, it looks good right now but this is one shiny pretty car with their camerawork/prep.

I wish I had more pictures, I would put them up, this is all we got from the manufacture. Thanks, Don

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
b103b40dc1540f14b0a2377f6fc51926.jpg
b14b8f5df93976c0c966ef9264578c1b.jpg
eb2681e8e5ee3182dedf07adaeb751c7.jpg
Sponsored