• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Corsa sport catback with polished tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Sold
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Hey man alot of guys dont take into.consideration that the stock catback.does become a restriction when u start throwing boost and making over 700whp with these cars.2.5 and in some spots 2.25 in.exhaust is just not enough for that kind of power.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Have you considered running it as axle backs with either the stock resonator or or a resonated x-pipe? Might help you to retain some of the signature sound, just quieter.

OP
OP
Crackerjack17

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Hey man alot of guys dont take into.consideration that the stock catback.does become a restriction when u start throwing boost and making over 700whp with these cars.2.5 and in some spots 2.25 in.exhaust is just not enough for that kind of power.
I just meant I'm going to install stock for temporary while I get car running again. Then figure out something quiet that is 3" all the way back.

erikkire18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Hellion TT
I sold my xtremes and shipping was about $140 and it was in the same state, best option is to take apart how it came. It might be more to ship if its going to another state just an FYI. I got the MF competition now and they are good enough and have a deep rumble.

Sponsored

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hey where are you located in West Virginia? I'm from Pittsburgh and would be willing to make the drive/meet to pick up for this

OP
OP
Crackerjack17

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Hey where are you located in West Virginia? I'm from Pittsburgh and would be willing to make the drive/meet to pick up for this
Basically, cumberland, md. I could meet you anywhere. Morgantown is about an 1:15 for me or greensburg, pa

Edit: actually I just remembered sunday I'll be over that way in uniontown. So could meet somewhere in between uniontown and pittsburgh, if your interested.

OP
OP
Crackerjack17

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
sale pending...

Status
Not open for further replies.