Sponsored

Part Number Help - Map Light Assembly

Kado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H4866
Can anyone lend a hand with identifying the correct part number for our Map Light assembly? There are 3 in the database for perimeter alarm/noise reduction, just noise reduction and neither. They are under the Overhead console heading.

I managed to mangle the clips while trying to replace the map lights and I need to order a new one.

Any help is much appreciated.
— Steve
Sponsored

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
That sucks..

I kinda just did the samething, but was able to make work and clip back on. But I did kinda mess up one side at the clip on the driver's side.

I watched some video of people just pulling the assembly down and looked very easy. When I went to do it, the darn thing didn't want to come off. It ended up striping the plastic clip part off with the metal clip..

Wasn't as easy as the videos I watched shown.

I am wish I could give you some info on which one to get in reference to your question. Hopefully somebody will post up and give you some guidance.

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
FR3Z-63519A70-GB

Is the one that's specified for my car. You can check on fordparts.com with your VIN and cross reference the MSRP and part description and buy elsewhere (like the linked site or Levittown ford or Tasca or whoever) for a lot less money.

Sponsored

RogerS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
FYI the part number should be molded into the part as a potential reference. Thanks for the exact link Doc.

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
FYI the part number should be molded into the part as a potential reference. Thanks for the exact link Doc.
Unfortunately someone at Ford chose to use an engineering part number instead of the purchasing part number on pretty much every part. I'd like to kick this person in the head...
Sponsored