Sponsored

The dreaded friendzone.. Who has been there?

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Like others have said, cut her access, but act like nothing has changed. Don't pursue her and continue to be nice...leave it at that. If you handle this new approach the wrong way it will blow up in your face too.
Yup and blown up wallet as well. At work? You can't win... no matter what she does.

So surprised so many guys don't get the metoo movement...

It is like WOW... obvious she does not want you like you want her... move the f on... don't be creepy (that is what it will sound like at the end, no matter if she is texting/calling you first). I worked on court cases for many years, trust me on this.

otherwise simply start to find a way to shake her without being a dick about it.
Odd comment considering all you have to do is stop answering the phone/text. Maybe I read too much into the comment... very odd... :ninja:

OP
OP
Dseck63

Dseck63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
It's funny I checked this by chance to see if anything had popped up and I was right.. Some pretty good fun in here too.

Basically what has transpired since my last post here was me just being that dickhead I didn't want to be. She had been taking jabs at me here and there and I said screw it... We are friends and went in on her and I guess I hurt her feelings. I felt bad about it a bit but what's fair is fair.

Went to work and seen her that Tuesday (last contact was Sunday) and she told me my cologne smelled like "ass" but in a playful way in front of her department. I responded by telling her the smell of ass was in fact her attitude and I had not heard from her since. All's well ends well I suppose.. After Valentines day especially was awkard from her end. I didn't do anything because I AM in fact a friend but felt like she may have been anticipating something.

Friday rolled around and I had been consumed in my work and while working on a cold call at work (HVAC related) I came off our service elevator only to run into her and a coworker. I must have had the oh fuck look on my face because I got a very fake, and awkward smile. I raised my eyebrows in a bullshit "hello" manner and kept walking on.

I don't have time for this shit lol and by the way, this was my valentines day picture on IG.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfL5aM3lFAP/?taken-by=prtyfly4awhiteguy

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Just chalk it up, be cool and forget it.

Sponsored

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
OP
OP
Dseck63

Dseck63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
She may have been anticipating dialing 911.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
There was no need. :thumbsup:

Just chalk it up, be cool and forget it.
Basically.. Moved onto dating apps and I gotta say I've never wanted to be single more in my life. Todays generation has a completely different outlook of dating/romance :shrug:

dont be needy, blowing up her phone, talking to her too much, that is a deal breaker for women. Act like you have 10 other girls you are talking to and dont have time for her, even if you dont.

some channels that have helped me

https://www.youtube.com/user/coachcoreywayne

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Iaz96RkYE-MOjnq5NPgqw
Good stuff! I made one stride already. Deleted her damn number so even if I wanted to call/text I couldn't.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
There are 4.2 billion women on this earth.

Lay as much pipe as you can while you are single.

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
There are 4.2 billion women on this earth.

Lay as much pipe as you can while you are single.
Don't even need to be single to lay it jay.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
This is taking a turn.........

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

HotBadgerFart

"Is it dead?"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Skip the dating apps.
Skip the coworkers.

What you should do is find a way to get back to amicable with the coworker. Remain friends. When the dust settles, ask her if she has any single friends.

A girl that I used to get random top from back in high school actually introduced me to a girl that had just gone through a divorce who just wanted a friend.

That was 10 years ago. Our 8 year marriage anniversary was last month.
Sponsored