Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
"no more mods" ;)

Where did you pickup the 350 rear undertray from?
Levittown.....it's called a close out panel..:)

Guy at Nemesis can also get them..... I went direct cos my wife has a load of stuff in Stackry, and a mate has some BMW motorbike stuff in there also, so it made sense to add my stuff in and get one big delivery, and share the costs..

Otherwise Guy came up with a cracking price for the Undertray and the Valance:thumbsup::thumbsup:

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/mobile/ford-mustang-gt350-close-panel-diffuser-p-4944.html

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Guy at Nemesis can also get them..... I went direct cos my wife has a load of stuff in Stackry, and a mate has some BMW motorbike stuff in there also, so it made sense to add my stuff in and get one big delivery, and share the costs..

Otherwise Guy came up with a cracking price for the Undertray and the Valance:thumbsup::thumbsup:

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/mobile/ford-mustang-gt350-close-panel-diffuser-p-4944.html
Cheers bro :D!

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT

Me likey!!!

Been looking into the GT350 rear panel/exhaust option... birthday in April... wife looking for gift ideas :D !

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Me likey!!!

Been looking into the GT350 rear panel/exhaust option... birthday in April... wife looking for gift ideas :D !
I only found out about this when me gibbo and mac were at the dyno and gibbo just told me his car produces so much downforce that water goes vetical lmao. Sounds like something I need :lol::lol:

Sponsored

MikeR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Convertible Auto Magnetic Euro PP Custom Pk
“Watch what you pay for an S197 since they’re starting to look expensive against the S550 Mk6.” Autocar 13/20 December 2017

From ÂŁ9k - ÂŁ25k, according to the article

Why you need a used (S197) Ford Mustang in your life. Two page feature in the latest edition of Autocar mag - special Christmas double issue

MikeR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Convertible Auto Magnetic Euro PP Custom Pk

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
I paid 34k for my 2016 GT in Jan '16 and sold it 23 months and 14k miles later for 30k.

That's cheap, very cheap motoring in my book.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Money is a funny old thing. Imagine you knew 2 years ago you would be going back to The Smoke to be near your kids and instead of buying a Mustang (useless in That London) you spent the dosh on Bitcoins!

If you cashed them today you would have about ÂŁ1.6 Million Pounds to buy a G Wiz or whatever you are allowed in that god forsaken place.

Strange World.
Hindsight. ;)

I also agree on London, hate the place, no offence meant to those who maybe live there on here. :)

Stock 2018, BONE stock just went 11.89 with A10 and mag ride. :)
Sponsored