Modifying As-Built Data Guide

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
I looked everywhere in the IPC and didn't see that
My bad, it is an option in my Escape not the Mustang. Another one of those things Ford chooses to put or not put in different cars SMH.

SQ
Sponsored

MustangManiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Sometimes it's accurate. Other times it will jump poles. Not sure how to permanently calibrate it
Yo, I know this might sound like a poor suggestion. But when I updated my sync 3 via USB the navi was all messed up. I believe the problem actually corrected after I connected my cell phone via bluetooth and drove around just a bit.

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Any way to disable the compass in the IPC? I did a base to sync 3 swap and half the time the compass jumps from opposite poles.
Have you been following the discussion on this topic in the Sync 3 Swap thread?

There appear to be two important considerations here. First is that your APIM has the correct setting for the type of transmission you have, auto or manual.

Second is that if the 1st doesn't work, to place your GPS sensor on top of some metal. Even aluminum foil may work.

My compass in my Sync 3 swapped car was always fine, but I had the right as-built in the APIM from the start.

Mustang_GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Triple Black
1st, sorry if this has been asked already. I did a search and didn't see anything on this. When Apple Play is active, I would like the outside temperature to display on the center ( between Tach and Speedo) display like the compass direction does. My wife's Escape does this. Not a big deal, but it would be convenient. Anyone know if this is possible. I have the latest Sync update. Haven't found any setting for this with IDS or Forscan. Thanks
2016 Mustang with PP and 6 speed

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
1st, sorry if this has been asked already. I did a search and didn't see anything on this. When Apple Play is active, I would like the outside temperature to display on the center ( between Tach and Speedo) display like the compass direction does. My wife's Escape does this. Not a big deal, but it would be convenient. Anyone know if this is possible. I have the latest Sync update. Haven't found any setting for this with IDS or Forscan. Thanks
I've tried everything to get this to work and no dice.

Sponsored

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
The 2018 Digital cluster has both compass and temp showing in it. Upgrade to that :)

MustangManiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Has anyone been able to allow for gauge cluster color change and ambient light color change during day light? If you try to change the mycolor of your vehicle during the day it prohibits you.

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The 2018 Digital cluster has both compass and temp showing in it. Upgrade to that :)
What about the standard cluster?

Digital cluster upgrade is on the list for me, but I will wait until some more hoonigans wreck them and prices should start to fall.

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
What about the standard cluster?

Digital cluster upgrade is on the list for me, but I will wait until some more hoonigans wreck them and prices should start to fall.
Not possible on the standard cluster.

Sponsored

asci01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50th Anniversary & 50 LE
Has anyone found the setting to enable the window auto-up feature? This is disabled for some reason in the 2015 convertibles and I'm hoping it is something that can be changed without needed to change the window switches.

Thanks!

I apologize if this has been covered already. Has anyone figured out how to enable the auto-up on a '16 convertible?

Aurum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Is there a way to remove Sirius from Sync 3 using Forscan?

Is there a way to change how the M button functions from its default of cycling through audio sources?

buzz-dee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
Is there a way to remove Sirius from Sync 3 using Forscan?
Yes.

Using Forscan, go to your APIM:

7D0-01-01 *xxx xxxx xxxx

Whatever value you currently have at the first position of that line, decrement it by 2.

If it's an "A" make it "8", if it's a "2" make it "0".
Leave everything else alone.