Sponsored

Project "Blu Fury" begins!

Glockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Auto
Hey there everyone figure I will share my build as I have been adding a few things over the last few weeks.
2016 GT Premium, Auto, currently 3400mi on the odo
Started off with some suspension items and of course exhaust... Looking for 830-850whp on stock block and e85 with only an OPG- sprocket upgrade and hopefully 9.30-9.50's in the 1/4

some from the exhaust install, I like the deeper tone so went with an H over the X

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

some from the bushing lockout kit both cradle and diff.. front diff lockouts were a PITA, def had to put some leverage on the cradle.. they say the steeda solid lockout kit adds alot of NVH... I don't think so, all I noticed is a tiny bit of audible gear whine now and a little more noise when going into gear, thats it!

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

Just installed the J&M vertical links today, super easy like 30 mins for both, the wheel hop is pretty much gone, just spins the crap Pirellis a little bit

20171201_130100.jpg

20171201_131019.jpg

20171201_131029.jpg

Placed a huge order with Team Beefcake last week so much is on order and will be installing as it shows up...

Vortech JT trim 3.6 pulley and 3.33 pulley, 8 rib kit with BV57 blowoff
Fore Level 4 fuel system for E85
Lund N gauge with tuning session
Boundary OPGs and MMR sprocket
DSS aluminum driveshaft and 2khp axles
Circle D 4c torque converter
ID 1050x injectors
Pypes LT headers with full 3" connects
JLT Blow through intake
BMR driveshaft loop
Steeda cradle alignment kit along with BMR drag springs and viking Warrior rear shocks

stay tuned!
9.jpg
Sponsored

ALL4SQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium
Nice car and great choices on the Mods.
If possible could you please post up a video of what the Pypes exhaust sounds like?
Thanks

OP
OP

Glockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Auto
Nice car and great choices on the Mods.
If possible could you please post up a video of what the Pypes exhaust sounds like?
Thanks
sure I can take a quick one tomorrow

OP
OP

Glockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Auto

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Thats a very nice shopping list from Beefcake!

I have the Beefcake Paxton 2200sl kit on a 3.6" with the BV57... Couldn't be any happier with the set up. Pulls like a freight train.

Looking forward to seeing more progress photos! :)

OP
OP

Glockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Auto
More stuff is showing up seems everything gets delayed this time of year due to UPS being backed up.. now that the heater is in the barn I should be able to at least make some Headway on it in the coming weekends

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Awesome project to work on over the winter. Be sure to post plenty of pics :) Love seeing full builds come together.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Glockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Auto
Awesome project to work on over the winter. Be sure to post plenty of pics :) Love seeing full builds come together.

Will do, out of town this weekend but I'm still waiting on the fuel system, stall converter, and blower kit to come in then of course prioritizing.

OP
OP

Glockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Auto
Bunch more stuff showed up, unfortunately stuck in a lake effect band today so have all of the vehicles in the barn with not much room to work.

Think I will start off with the Axles, rear drag springs and cradle alignment kit first since those can pretty much be done in one shot.[/ATTACH]

Team Beefcake had a killer price on these pypes headers and should mate up to the Hbox catback I have on already with full 3" to the back and no neckdown

20171204_183431.jpg

JLT intake, Boundary OPG, MMR crank sprocket, Ngauge, balancer tool
20171205_185524.jpg

Fore level 4 return fuel system, dual TI pumps, FC3 controller, rails, etc etc.
Some pricey stuff but the quality is definitely there, did not want to skimp on the fuel system.. UPR plug and play catch can and Viking warrior double adj shocks. I like how Fore is constantly making changes for the better on these kits.

[/ATTACH]

sorry about the monster pics I will have to size the next batch down a little more.

Also picked up the Race Star Bracket Racers 17x10.5 and 17x7 , Beefcake had a good price but Summit was the same and had a bunch of Summit bucks I had to redeem before they expired. I like the black as I have them on the Camaro, but these saved a bit and still look good

20171205_185029.jpg

Converter and Vortech kit are still in production.. Not sure if the BMR d/s loop is backordered or what, waiting on that as well..

plan to do everything else around the converter install, as it would make sense to do the d/s and headers then as well.

Waiting on my help to be free a day or 2 to do the OPG and blower install... kind of makes me nervous since alot of the OPG labor shares the blower install so the first start won't be until its ALL installed and if something is off it ALL has to come back off!!
20171205_183823.jpg
20171211_180953.jpg
20171211_180932.jpg

Attachments

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Nice! I'm going to order the fore fuel system shortly. Thanks for the pics.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Why not do the OPG and crank sprocket, button her up and give it a run on the stock engine & stock tune, make sure its running right, then move forward with the blower install?

Won't cost you much extra time at all. All you'd be putting back on would be the stock air intake and refilling oil and coolant system and you could fire her up. Then yank the intake off, drain the coolant, and you can put the Vortech blower on.

OP
OP

Glockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Auto
Why not do the OPG and crank sprocket, button her up and give it a run on the stock engine & stock tune, make sure its running right, then move forward with the blower install?

Won't cost you much extra time at all. All you'd be putting back on would be the stock air intake and refilling oil and coolant system and you could fire her up. Then yank the intake off, drain the coolant, and you can put the Vortech blower on.

Not totally out of the question still in the planning stages of the order I'm going to do the stuff.. I watched pretty much every video there is on the timing and have a shop manual but I'm always OCD about that kind of stuff...
Sponsored