Sponsored

Which GT350 Front Bumper Conversion is Best?

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hi all,

My current front bumper is a little messed up and the front clips on both sides near the head light are broken so I see it as a perfect time to upgrade my front end.

However I'm having a terrible time figuring out which bumper kit is the best in terms of quality and price. There's bumpers from Ikon Motorsports, MP Concepts, Anderson Composites, and I-5 Autohaus and I see mixed reviews across the board.

Also as my car is a performance package do I need to convert to a base car splash guard/bellypan.

Best,

Connor
Sponsored

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Hi all,

My current front bumper is a little messed up and the front clips on both sides near the head light are broken so I see it as a perfect time to upgrade my front end.

However I'm having a terrible time figuring out which bumper kit is the best in terms of quality and price. There's bumpers from Ikon Motorsports, MP Concepts, Anderson Composites, and I-5 Autohaus and I see mixed reviews across the board.

Also as my car is a performance package do I need to convert to a base car splash guard/bellypan.

Best,

Connor
Ikon Motorsports, MP Concepts and I-5 Autohaus all purchase from the same suppliers in china............. Ask if they're selling the 3-piece or 1-piece splitter as most guys have complaints on the 3-piece design.

Anderson Composites is made of fiberglass and doesn't look as good as the others mentioned above.

I have the performance pack and mine bolted right up. There are no instructions that come with bumper kits so as long as you're mechanically inclined you'll figure it out.

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
I am pretty sure MP Concepts and i5 are the same, Ikon's is actually different and the 3 piece splitter. Someone posted a picture of all the different ones side by side. Personally I think MP and i5 look better than ikon's especially from the side

OP
OP
Ronnoc

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Ikon Motorsports, MP Concepts and I-5 Autohaus all purchase from the same suppliers in china............. Ask if they're selling the 3-piece or 1-piece splitter as most guys have complaints on the 3-piece design.

Anderson Composites is made of fiberglass and doesn't look as good as the others mentioned above.

I have the performance pack and mine bolted right up. There are no instructions that come with bumper kits so as long as you're mechanically inclined you'll figure it out.
Which company did you go with? And I also will be taking it to a shop to have it professionally painted in installed.

Thanks

Sponsored

GTvert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT convertible
Can you buy the 2015 GT 350 front bumper trim from ford and put it on a 2015 GT premium?

MEsfits

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium 2015
Have anyone been able to get a replacement lip for the gt350 bumper kit
Sponsored