Sponsored

I hate to bust everyone's bubble

KSVENOM70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang CS/GT
FabTBird....not sure I understand your question....however I did call my dealer and he also confirmed that my car is going into production.
Sponsored

FabTbird

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duane
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
FabTBird....not sure I understand your question....however I did call my dealer and he also confirmed that my car is going into production.
I've been in processing for about 4 weeks. My dealer and salesman are not much help and my car hasn't shown up on cotus. I was just curious if your car showed up on cotus or if there was another place to look.

jygoalkeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
I think it's normal to be "in Processing" for a while. You're in processing until your build date (which you'll finally get to see once your window sticker is generated), then you switch to in production for a few days and then it's waiting for transit which could be a while as well. I've been waiting for transit since Jan 24th. Just tapping my fingers...

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
In Production since 1/8/18.

I get regularly on here for any updates on production delays and what not but JUST now created my own profile. I ordered my 18 GT Premium on December 12 and it has been in order processing since January 8. Getting impatient here! :mad:

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
I've been in processing for about 4 weeks. My dealer and salesman are not much help and my car hasn't shown up on cotus. I was just curious if your car showed up on cotus or if there was another place to look.
If you can't see it on COTUS, how do you know it's In Processing? Methinks your dealer may be jerking your chain. Sounds to me like it hasn't even been picked up by Ford yet.

Sponsored

FabTbird

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duane
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
If you can't see it on COTUS, how do you know it's In Processing? Methinks your dealer may be jerking your chain. Sounds to me like it hasn't even been picked up by Ford yet.
I confirmed in processing with Ford customer services a week after the order. I have since gotten a VIN on February 15. I have a build week of March 26 according to a chat with the Ford performance folks.

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
I confirmed in processing with Ford customer services a week after the order. I have since gotten a VIN on February 15. I have a build week of March 26 according to a chat with the Ford performance folks.
Sure would be nice to know why some show on COTUS and some don't. Frustrating.

FabTbird

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duane
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Sure would be nice to know why some show on COTUS and some don't. Frustrating.
Mine never showed up on cotus with the order number and dealer code. It does show up with the VIN.
Sponsored