Sponsored

Mustang GT vs Kia Stinger GT

kws6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
I am still voting for a slightly used less than 10000 miles BMW 340 Xi or Audi RS3. Don't get in to the hype with KIA. As long as they have the badge and don't move forward with a separate luxury brand like Hyundai did with Genesis, they will never be able to sell they their cars for those prices. K900 was an example and now Stinger will be one as well. Doesn't matter how good their cars are, the depreciation will be too much.
Why would the OP want to deal with unreliable German trash?

Kia would likely be significantly more reliable and less
costly to keep on the road.
Sponsored

kws6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
For a similar price to the Stinger GT, you could also consider the Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt AWD. Starts around $46K, accounting for the AWD and 3.0L V6 twin turbo add-ons.

It's quite the sleeper with 400hp and 400tq. There's also a tune for +50hp: https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP631146
Not in Canada.....Kia is less $$......is significantly faster stock, has better
space utilization with the hatch.....and isnt a geezer’s car.

articrandom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang
I also want a Stinger so bad. I will be looking for a new car in two years and then I will check the resale values on the Kia and decide. Otherwise I should be able to get a Fusion Sport. I had one for a week and it was beyond fast. I cannot imagine it with a tune...

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Why would the OP want to deal with unreliable German trash?

Kia would likely be significantly more reliable and less
costly to keep on the road.
Kia = reliable? :crazy:

Sponsored

davejonnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350
I would go for one. I like the way they look, specially given the price (they look much more expensive than they are). And they make decent power by the looks of it: [ame]

Just a few mods and 400whp! ^

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
The Genesis G70 will be basically the same car but lighter by 200 lbs and slightly smaller. Supposed to run 4.5 0-60 stock, 12.8 1/4 mile , and 80 extra hp on deck with a tune, and another 40 with downpipes and intake. Supposed to be released in April.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The Genesis G70 will be basically the same car but lighter by 200 lbs and slightly smaller. Supposed to run 4.5 0-60 stock, 12.8 1/4 mile , and 80 extra hp on deck with a tune, and another 40 with downpipes and intake. Supposed to be released in April.
Genesis - is that the one with the ripoff copy of Chrysler wing badges?

limited02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost
I would go for one. I like the way they look, specially given the price (they look much more expensive than they are). And they make decent power by the looks of it:

Just a few mods and 400whp! ^
I want to see a few other vendors repeat what Tork did. They've been a little shady in the past and I wouldn't trust them just yet. I find it hard to believe Kia restricted the car so much, that only a CAI and muffler delete netted a 44whp gain alone...

Sponsored

Jm22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S90
Compared to German trash ?....absolutely.
I've had a Jetta, Passat, A6, A8, 3 A8Ls, and S8. I never had an issue with any of them. They were extremely reliable and maintenance was no different than any other car.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I've had a Jetta, Passat, A6, A8, 3 A8Ls, and S8. I never had an issue with any of them. They were extremely reliable and maintenance was no different than any other car.
And they don't look like a dragon fly.