• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2 Intakes for sale: PMAS / GT350

Cruizer40

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT California Special, FPP2
As the title states I have 1 No tune required PMAS and 1 GT350 intake for sale.
I removed the PMAS to install the PP2 kit over the holidays.

The reason I'm selling the GT350 intake is during the install of the PP2 (SEE PIC) the small fitting on top of the duct snapped off. I called ford performance however they couldn't be much help until after the holidays. I repaired it rather nicely myself until they could send me a new fitting for replacement and it works perfectly, as you can see it installed.

Much to my surprise after conferring with Ford Performance they sent me a total and complete cold air intake with out wanting the used one sent back to them. (FP is a first rate outfit IMO)

Asking $175.00 for each OBO.
PM me if more pics are required, Thanks
Intake.jpg
IMG_1926[1681].jpg
IMG_1924[1680].jpg
IMG_1927[1682].jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cruizer40

Cruizer40

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Still for sale with shipping included.

5ohh_kenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTCS
Is the relocation bracket and firewall plug included with the pmas? Did you see decent gains with this intake?

OP
OP
Cruizer40

Cruizer40

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Is the relocation bracket and firewall plug included with the pmas? Did you see decent gains with this intake?
Certainly did have gains however don't take my word for it read the reviews.
I think I may have a plug I'll look and I never used any relocation bracket.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cruizer40

Cruizer40

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Where are you located, address please?
Thanks, Bryan

OP
OP
Cruizer40

Cruizer40

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Ok everyone the post has been quite for days then overnight have have 3 buyers I will see who was first to respond after work tonight and go in that order. Thanks

OP
OP
Cruizer40

Cruizer40

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
PMAS sold
GT350 intake is available. PM me if interested

Sponsored

White5Ohhhhj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Does the 350 intake need the 350 TB to work?Or will it bolt up directly with no modifications?Sorry for noob question but need to know lol