Sponsored

Zurich Shield?

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
I found out my car came with an interior and exterior Zurich Shield protection. I can't seem to find much info on it. Does it use some sort of ceramic coating?

I have noticed my wheels just hose off clean.

I was thinking of having a ceramic coating done but now I'm not sure. Zurich appears to be more of a warranty program.
Sponsored

OP
OP

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
I'm mostly just confused now on how to proceed with maintenance. I had already been considering getting a ceramic coat.

I didn't realize there was a coating associated with this warranty. It came with the extended bumper to bumper warranty coverage to 5/60K. It also covers paint, interior materials, wheels for 5/60K as well.

So far all I've done with the car is pressure wash and rinse at the local car wash followed by a microfiber dry. I use a detailing spray in-between.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
Yeah, I can't really find any info other than the videos some dealers are putting out.

The salesman mentioned something about it having some kind of interior and exterior protection.

What I found odd though is I purchased it as a warranty package but the time I didn't know there was a coating involved. So if I didn't get the warranty the car gets the application for free?

The little marketing materials I've found make it sound like the typical ceramic stuff.

Anyway, you can spill coffee, wine, blood or urine on the interior. If it doesn't clean up they supposedly replace with new.

I was just happy to have curb rash coverage.
Sponsored