Sponsored

Lethal Performance GT350 Resonator Deletes are IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
https://www.lethalperformance.com/lethal-performance-2015-2018-gt350-t304-stainless-steel-resonator-delete-x-pipe.html

p1100027.jpg

The 2015-2018 GT350R doesn't come with resonators from the factory where the non R GT350's do. This gives the GT350R a more aggressive and authoritative exhaust tone.

The fix for our non R GT350 customers who want to make some more noise is finally here. The Lethal Performance GT350 resonator delete kit is a simple way to get that extra sound the R has without having to weld or retune the vehicle. Made from the highest quality T304 stainless steel and welded to perfection.

Our resonator delete X-pipe is a very simple installation. Make 2 cuts in the factory pipe just behind the resonators, then unbolt the resonators at the factory connection. Our pipe will then slide over the factory legs at the rear and connect to the factory connection point at the front using the OEM clamps.

Lethal Performance GT350 Resonator Delete X Pipe Features:

Made out of T304 Stainless Steel
Mandrel bent
Made in the USA
Increases Exhaust Tone
Lighter then the OEM Resonators
Simple Installation
No Welding Required
No Retune Needed
Clamps for Installation Required

unnamed_zpsm3bhrs1p.jpg

Sponsored

jlauth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
This comes with the rear clamps I assume?

Sponsored

jlauth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Clamps for Installation Required
I see it says that clamps are required, but that doesnt meant that they aren't included. That is why i am asking the question. I like the fact thst this is a short section of pipe when compared to the Shifteck piece and better steel, however Shifteck is cheaper and includes clamps. If it doesnt have clamps I'd just like to know which diameter and witdth?

Last edited:

jlauth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I see it says that clamps are required, but that doesnt meant that they aren't included. That is why i am asking the question. I like the fact thst this is a short section of pipe when compared to the Shifteck piece and better steel, however Shifteck is cheaper and includes clamps. If it doesnt have clamps I'd just like to know which diameter and witdth?

I contacted Lethal. The rear clamps are included with the X pipe.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
[MENTION=10008]LethalPerformance[/MENTION] up to and including Monday?
Correct. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared
Sponsored