Post your fuel systems with Pros and Cons

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I would like to get this thread going with only facts about the quality and capability of all the fuel systems out there. The Fore system looks nice but the price alone is a bit much. I am very interested in seeing how the on3 system stacks up as well as the different brand hoses you guys are using.
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
this is just my honest opinion, but you get what you pay for. not only that, fore stands behind everything they sell. i had a customer that had a cracked fitting, on a system he ordered in march, that you could see in the pics was put together backwards, and they sent him a new fitting 2nd day air no charge yesterday.

that said, with the specials we do for the guys, especially on the level 1 systems, that are upgradeable down the road, i don't think they can be beat for the $$. you just gotta hit me up for that hookup!

i've toured the facility at fore, talked many times with justin, and spent 2 hours with them in august at their facility. you just can't do any better.

i've been using their systems before i was selling them,

quality is bar none, the only down side is they cost a little more, and not by much

everything is also usa made, in house
111.jpg

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
I'd be worried about the quality of the on3 pumps. The hat would be fine to use though, and put in your own pumps.

I have a sai li kit:

Pros: Easy install (i hate wiring), decent price for the power it supports (and you can piece together your own for cheaper if you desire)

Cons: Not as nice as fore parts, power limitations on blower cars (although some of this can be overcome by changing injectors, feed line, and/or pumps inside the hat)

OP
OP

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
this is just my honest opinion, but you get what you pay for. not only that, fore stands behind everything they sell. i had a customer that had a cracked fitting, on a system he ordered in march, that you could see in the pics was put together backwards, and they sent him a new fitting 2nd day air no charge yesterday.

that said, with the specials we do for the guys, especially on the level 1 systems, that are upgradeable down the road, i don't think they can be beat for the $$. you just gotta hit me up for that hookup!

i've toured the facility at fore, talked many times with justin, and spent 2 hours with them in august at their facility. you just can't do any better.

i've been using their systems before i was selling them,

quality is bar none, the only down side is they cost a little more, and not by much

everything is also usa made, in house
Can you run the triple pump hat with only two pumps? What brand is the PTFE line you provide with the fore kit and does it come in black?

Boduke0220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Sai li here

Pros, helpnthe smaller guy out, priced reasonably, 2 hour install and super easy, supports my hp goals

Cons..if I ever want over 800rwhp I'll have to upgrade but that'll be awhile

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Can you run the triple pump hat with only two pumps? What brand is the PTFE line you provide with the fore kit and does it come in black?
yes, we actually do that alot for the guys that know they will be upgrading later

the stainless is not black, the starlite is, but gives off e85 smell, the new flexlp we could do in black, is a nice medium between the 2, but it is not stainless

you don't really see the line much in all honesty, my engine bay is a black theme too and it doesn't look bad at all

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
Go fore, do it once and never look back. Quality is amazing. Fuel is thr lifeblood, don't skimp.

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
I’m running a Fore Stage 2 triple hat with two pumps and fc3 controller so all I need to do is add one more pump on a Hobbs down the road if I need it. I called Terry direct and got the lowest possible pricing around with fast shipping for free. There’s no instructions, but installation is really straight forward. My buddy brought some black factory loom we ran over all the braided ptfe lines which made them blend right in.

Only “con” about the Fore system is cost, but in all honesty, you really do get what you pay for and fuel delivery isn’t an area you want to try and save money.

OP
OP

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
yes, we actually do that alot for the guys that know they will be upgrading later

the stainless is not black, the starlite is, but gives off e85 smell, the new flexlp we could do in black, is a nice medium between the 2, but it is not stainless

you don't really see the line much in all honesty, my engine bay is a black theme too and it doesn't look bad at all
What is flexlp? Do you have a PTFE option with black covering? What power will dual pumps with walbro 342s support? How many ports are on the regulator because I would like a spare port to tap into for fuel dump. Is theer a difference in noise between the walbro and TI pumps?

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Another vote for Fore. I've used their stuff on past mustangs, and it is always a fantastic part.. whatever they make.

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
What is flexlp? Do you have a PTFE option with black covering? What power will dual pumps with walbro 342s support? How many ports are on the regulator because I would like a spare port to tap into for fuel dump. Is theer a difference in noise between the walbro and TI pumps?
ti are walbro pumps, the walbro 465's are super quiet.

i have seen systems with dual pumps make 1100 wheel, depends on the setup. i usually tell guys 900rwhp safely on dual pump, i always like to have a little extra in the setup

no black wrap on the stainless, but i imagine you could find something pretty inexpensive to cover with

and depending on the setup, we have the f21 and we do have a dump on ours vs a f/p gauge, and the f4i has another port in addition to that for nitrous

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
on the lines, see attached pic
forelines.jpg

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
I went with the Fore also. I ended up way over budget because I went with stage 4 triple pump with the ID 1300's. I did this because I only want to do it once and want NO issues. The fuel system is not where you should skimp, as it can cost you way more in the long run. [MENTION=10926]beefcake[/MENTION] got my order right also. It's like my axles, I was going with the 800hp and Beefcake recommended the 1400, now I'm glad I did. On the Fore system I want the power end crimped to be inserted in the controller. Beefcake said get it installed and length and we could get it done. Customer service is top notch.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Does FORE make the PTFE lines and fittings. What is the brand of the hose?
they don't make lines,

all fittings are made in house
Sponsored