OP
OP
magneticgrey_manstick

magneticgrey_manstick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(No longer have this lemon, 2020 on its way) 2018 magnetic gt
Over and over again not using a REPUTABLE tuner who knows fords specifically coyotes and how to manipulate the VCT is asking to be let down.

Geezus dont you live in CA you should be. calling Shaun from AED or someone hell i think youd be better off with a remote tune right now.

Do you have an SCT or NGauge or HPtuner or anything?

Also who is doing the current tunes? I dont really care to know but is this the 1st S550 in their shop?
Have an sct, I'm tuned by probably the most well known mustang tuner. I'll see how things go with the headers and disclose all that after I decide on staying with them or not.
Sponsored

OP
OP
magneticgrey_manstick

magneticgrey_manstick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

djpheer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP
Yeah, I don't know. Pics please. Anyone else see my routing as being wrong? Thanks
I don't think you are "wrong" per say...... just different. To be completely honest I don't think your power numbers are far off. I made 420 according to a virtual dyno program. Haven't actually dynoed. That was on 93. 420 is what i expected with my setup.........add e85 and gain 10ish whp? Seems about right to me.

Grim12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
I don't think you are "wrong" per say...... just different. To be completely honest I don't think your power numbers are far off. I made 420 according to a virtual dyno program. Haven't actually dynoed. That was on 93. 420 is what i expected with my setup.........add e85 and gain 10ish whp? Seems about right to me.
I agree. Think you really need headers to see the full potential of the GT350 IM.

Sponsored

OP
OP
magneticgrey_manstick

magneticgrey_manstick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah that's why I'm trying to get out of my head and wait until I dyno with the headers and dedicated e85 tune to really form an opinion

Taneras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Auto 3.55 GT
I don't have dyno numbers, but I do have drag times for this setup, verses this setup + catless headers.

My dad has GT350 mani with stock TB, JLT intake, 47lb injectors, Lund flexfuel tune with E85. His best this last weekend was 12.06 @117.9mph.

I have the same setup with catless headers and ran an 11.74 @ 121.2mph.

Headers really open this build up. Close to a 3.5mph jump. Our cars are the same - 2015 Premium GT A6 3.55 gear, runs were done with spare and jack removed. My dad does weigh around 50lbs more than me.

OP
OP
magneticgrey_manstick

magneticgrey_manstick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't have dyno numbers, but I do have drag times for this setup, verses this setup + catless headers.

My dad has GT350 mani with stock TB, JLT intake, 47lb injectors, Lund flexfuel tune with E85. His best this last weekend was 12.06 @117.9mph.

I have the same setup with catless headers and ran an 11.74 @ 121.2mph.

Headers really open this build up. Close to a 3.5mph jump. Our cars are the same - 2015 Premium GT A6 3.55 gear, runs were done with spare and jack removed. My dad does weigh around 50lbs more than me.
Good deal, on street tires for both cars? Besides Mexico trips i've only done a roll racing event at the track, don't have any 1/4mile times yet

OP
OP
magneticgrey_manstick

magneticgrey_manstick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Numbers aside, the difference is night and day compared to the stock manifold. Don't want to make it seem like she doesn't pull. This is a clip of me and my friends 16 Challenger scatpack(tune/hellcat airbox). We all know that the scatpack smashes on the 5.0 stock

Last edited:

Taneras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Auto 3.55 GT
Good deal, on street tires for both cars?
Nah, Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S 285/35R19. Close to street trim though, not like we were running big and littles or anything. We had 19 inch wheels with 255's up front and 285's in the back. It wasn't street rubber because there's just no way we'd get traction.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]ZZD_KjAm2Ys[/MEDIA]"]

That's me with just JLT, Lund Flexfuel tune with E85, Catless LT's, and Corsa Exhaust on Summer tires.

Once I added in the GT350 mani there was just no way I was going to hook at all.
Sponsored