Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I have an ELM327. I was able to get it connected with my tablet via wifi but no luck with my computer. I tried every bit of trouble shooting I can think of. Any suggestions?

Got it going on a newer computer, not sure why the hold up. Now my batter is reading too low voltage to complete any changes. Damn thing is hooked up to a Ctek contstantly. FML

Last edited:

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Okay, got everything programmed the way I want and working. Only trouble spot is the LC toggle on my bezel won't respond. Anyone know the values for that? I haven't seen that line specifically listed.

I have seen it suggested that you just reflash everything to a similar model to your upgrade but I went the other route and only modified things that I knew would need to change.

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Okay, got everything programmed the way I want and working. Only trouble spot is the LC toggle on my bezel won't respond. Anyone know the values for that? I haven't seen that line specifically listed.

I have seen it suggested that you just reflash everything to a similar model to your upgrade but I went the other route and only modified things that I knew would need to change.
What’s your VIN? I’ll do some research later.

Sponsored

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
What’s your VIN? I’ll do some research later.
I'm going to test these two a bit later:

720-06-01-7F6D-9664-9CB0 (R electronics 9EB2, tech 9E22)
thinking C needs to be E, like exhaust toggle

747-01-04-00B3 (R electric 08BB, tech/track 00B3)

Tried both, no go on either.

Last edited:

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Very cool guys!
So it seems our 2015-2017 non GT350 cluster is able to display a digital speedometer, it's just that Ford, in their infinite wisdom, decided that's not an option we are privy to.
WTF?

If you guys crack this, I can put off the LCD cluster for a bit.

Thanks!

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
Yes - take a look at the spreadsheet on the FORSCAN Codes thread below (let me know if this helps)

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98260
The line of code referenced in the spreadsheet is this:
7D0-01-01 : xxxx xxxx x?xx
- changing the value with the question mark will only disable the soft climate buttons for the heated seats and steering wheel.

What I am curious about is this coding:
7D0-01-01 : xxxx xxx? xxxx

According to the F150 spreadsheet, changing the value at this locaiton tells the APIM what type of climate system you have and you have HD radio as well (Climate Front Zone & HD Radio: 3=Dual Zone & HD radio avail, 2=Dual Zone & HD radio not avail, 7=Single Zone & HD radio avail, 6=Single Zone & HD radio not avail).

On my as built data sheet, I have the following code: 7D0-01-01: 0C67 9800 04E8

So to truly disable the dual climate zone soft button and settings and not have a code thrown as has been talk about earlier, I would have to change the 0 to a 6. The question is, would this affect the FCIM controls and how they function (meaning only one climate control wheel would work or both could still adjust the temp in the car).

Thanks

Last edited:

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
- changing the value with the question mark will only disable the soft climate buttons for the heated seats and steering wheel.

According to the F150 spreadsheet, changing the value at this locaiton tells the APIM what type of climate system you have and you have HD radio as well (Climate Front Zone & HD Radio: 3=Dual Zone & HD radio avail, 2=Dual Zone & HD radio not avail, 7=Single Zone & HD radio avail, 6=Single Zone & HD radio not avail).

So to truly disable the dual climate zone soft button and settings and not have a code thrown as has been talk about earlier, I would have to change the 0 to a 6. The question is, would this affect the FCIM controls and how they function (meaning only one climate control wheel would work or both could still adjust the temp in the car).

Thanks
Thanks, I may try this in my Sync 3 swapped base car.

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
Thanks, I may try this in my Sync 3 swapped base car.
Have you had a chance to try this yet? I have come up with what I am hoping to do:

AS BUILT: 7D0-01-01: 0C67 9800 04E8

TO BE CHANGED TO - 7D0-01-01: 622A 0506 00xx

Ignore the xx's at the end since that will be the checksum value calculated by forescan.

This coding should do the following:
1. enable the reverse camera
2. limit the stereo to play for only 20 minutes after turning off the ignition
3. Not exactly sure what the "A" in the first block does, but the F150 sheet mentions something about the steering wheel control switches
4. Have rotary volume display
5. Tell the car that no auxiliary inputs are present and to enable the radio fader settings and that the car uses a push to start button
6. Tell the car that it will be does not have a dual climate system and no HD radio
7. There are no heated or cooled seats in the car.

DO you see any problems with this coding. I probably spent around 3 hours today working over this (not just this one line, but all the lines I am hoping to modify).

Cheers

Last edited:

Sponsored

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Just now really looking into this. It seems worth it to me if for no other reason than to disable the stupid double honk when I exit the car while it's running.

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Have you had a chance to try this yet? I have come up with what I am hoping to do:

AS BUILT: 7D0-01-01: 0C67 9800 04E8

TO BE CHANGED TO - 7D0-01-01: 622A 0506 00xx

Ignore the xx's at the end since that will be the checksum value calculated by forescan.

This coding should do the following:
1. enable the reverse camera
2. limit the stereo to play for only 20 minutes after turning off the ignition
3. Not exactly sure what the "A" in the first block does, but the F150 sheet mentions something about the steering wheel control switches
4. Have rotary volume display
5. Tell the car that no auxiliary inputs are present and to enable the radio fader settings and that the car uses a push to start button
6. Tell the car that it will be does not have a dual climate system and no HD radio
7. There are no heated or cooled seats in the car.

DO you see any problems with this coding. I probably spent around 3 hours today working over this (not just this one line, but all the lines I am hoping to modify).

Cheers
To be honest, I would leave most of that stuff alone (factory settings) aside from the dual climate setting, which I want to try when I get time.

If you do not have factory settings for a Mustang, please see this post: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2181378&postcount=910

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
I’m not sure but I think you’re screenshot shows the the option for automatic locking doors when you start moving. The setting for the keyboard being accessible while moving is in the APIM:

7D0-02-01 **** xxxx xxxx

It’s actually the Country Code: 5553=U.S., 4341=CANADA;

If you use 5753 (which translates to WS whatever that means) it will allow NAV in motion on Sync2, but Sirius Travel Link no longer works.
To get the doors to lock as you reach 20kph this is the code and it works on my16

Lock doors on motion

BCM:

Enable: 726-15-01 0101 0101 01

Disable: 726-15-01 0202 0202 02

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
Iv'e looked through the thread again. Anyone tried the fuel prime on door code from the F150 sheets?

726-41-01 xxxx x*xx xxxx Fuel Prime on Door Ajar Cfg: 0=no prime, 1=prime

Also interested in a soft touch button for the rear camera:

D0-02-02 xxxx x*xx xxxx Camera Toggle Button (CTB) & Trailer Reverse Guidance (TRG) & CHMSL Camera & Aux Camera
0=CTB hard & TRG disabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera disabled
8=CTB soft & TRG disabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera disabled
1=CTB hard & TRG disabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera enabled 9=CTB soft & TRG disabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera enabled
2=CTB hard & TRG disabled & CHMSL enabled & Aux Camera disabled A=CTB soft & TRG disabled & CHMSL enabled & Aux Camera disabled
3=CTB hard & TRG disabled & CHMSL enabled & Aux Camera enabled B=CTB soft & TRG disabled & CHMSL enabled & Aux Camera enabled
4=CTB hard & TRG enabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera disabled C=CTB soft & TRG enabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera disabled
5=CTB hard & TRG enabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera enabled D=CTB soft & TRG enabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera enabled
6=CTB hard & TRG enabled & CHMSL enabled & Aux Camera disabled E=CTB soft & TRG enabled & CHMSL disabled & Aux Camera disabled
7=CTB hard & TRG enabled & CHMSL enabled & Aux Camera enabled F=CTB soft & TRG enabled & CHMSL enabled & Aux Camera enabled
have you had a go at trying these? i think i tried a couple and it didn't work but it did change the camera view, i'm planning on having a forscan day this coming weekend got a few mods i want to activate i'll try going through this list to see what happens

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3

Thanks
That's a great question. If you find the answer, please let me know and I'll update the spreadsheet with the correct/updated info.

Interesting to see your 0=not on list of what it controls...what setup/options do you have on your car currently/from the factory?
Sponsored