Sponsored

Drifting an A10 ecoboost?

Spoolie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 ecoboost
Has anyone with the A10 ecoboost tried their hands at a drifting event. Just got into my new 18 premium pp about a month an half ago. Haven't had an auto sports car for... Ever.
Last sports car was a 350z I had set up for drift. It took to the mods beautifully and handled better in a drift then any car I have drifted.
How would the A10 do? I know there's no clutch kicking but is the ebrake sufficient for my intent? Am I wasting my time? Should I just get onto the grippy side of racing with this car?
My heart wants to slide haha
Sponsored

Hivel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I’m not a drifter. But, my 2018 GT A10 will spin the factory 275s through third gear. The wheel hop was terrible and I resolved that with BMR’s CB005. Still no traction; but, that shouldn’t be a problem for drifting.

I’m assuming you already know how to disable traction control.

Cheers,

OP
OP

Spoolie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 ecoboost
I’m not a drifter. But, my 2018 GT A10 will spin the factory 275s through third gear. The wheel hop was terrible and I resolved that with BMR’s CB005. Still no traction; but, that shouldn’t be a problem for drifting.

I’m assuming you already know how to disable traction control.

Cheers,

Oh ya. I have played with all her buttons haha. Once I figured out the advance trac the real fun started
Sponsored