Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Bpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Not really, I’m doing tints and these lug nuts as soon as I get the car. I might get a KN drop filter. I’m keeping it stock for a couple of years, then I’ll start doing things. I bought this car because of the color, I originally was going to wait until the end of the year.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/gorilla...lge-black-chrome-set-of-20-2015-2018/p/WHLL2/

How about you?

Nothing major, couple of small cosmetic items on the interior (sticker/cover to "delete" the airbag warning label, some rubber mats, maybe some red dash vinyl?)

What part of the USA are you in? My EDD is still the 27th, yours got bumped to the 25th and mine stayed haha
Sponsored

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Nothing major, couple of small cosmetic items on the interior (sticker/cover to "delete" the airbag warning label, some rubber mats, maybe some red dash vinyl?)

What part of the USA are you in? My EDD is still the 27th, yours got bumped to the 25th and mine stayed haha
Got another Cotus update. EDD 6/21...but still awaiting for shipping :crazy:

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
It looks like, in addition to the slight bump in the base price for MY2019, Ford has also increased the destination/delivery charge by $95 from $900 to $995. Are any of you late MY2018 orders seeing this increase also or is it still $900 and only pertains to MY2019 orders? Here is my window sticker for a MY2018 still showing the $900 for a 5/10/2018 blend date.

picture.png

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
It looks like, in addition to the slight bump in the base price for MY2019, Ford has also increased the destination/delivery charge by $95 from $900 to $995. Are any of you late MY2018 orders seeing this increase also or is it still $900 and only pertains to MY2019 orders? Here is my window sticker for a MY2018 still showing the $900 for a 5/10/2018 blend date.

picture.png
Mine says $900, blend date was June 7. Still awaiting for shipment, Ford Performance chat said it should be arriving between 9/15-9/20.

Sponsored

RenegadeRedneck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
Anyone have their car go into Awaiting Shipment with the EDD counting down but the status hasn't changed to shipped?

MDR_Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue Ecoboost Premium
It took 75 days to get the car. It took 115 days to get the plate! :doh:
GBBIJybl.jpg

Sponsored

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Well, got a call from my dealer yesterday. My car was selected for extensive quality control check, they said is random. That’s why it hasn’t been shipped, well at least I hope my panels doesn’t have any gaps. ☺

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
Today it's 50 days since my MY18 RC GT Premium went 'in transit' to Vancouver B.C. I have no confidence in anything Ford says about delivery of this car that was built May 10. Original COTUS EDD was June 10, then June 17, then June 28 and now......August 1st. My dealer called Ford last Wednesday and they said the car would be at the dealer yesterday....or maybe Monday. What a joke! There are guys with 2019 Bullitts built 5 weeks after mine with July 28 EDD to Vancouver. I wish them better luck than I'm having.

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Today it's 50 days since my MY18 RC GT Premium went 'in transit' to Vancouver B.C. I have no confidence in anything Ford says about delivery of this car that was built May 10. Original COTUS EDD was June 10, then June 17, then June 28 and now......August 1st. My dealer called Ford last Wednesday and they said the car would be at the dealer yesterday....or maybe Monday. What a joke! There are guys with 2019 Bullitts built 5 weeks after mine with July 28 EDD to Vancouver. I wish them better luck than I'm having.
Ford has a big logistic issues. This is my first car order and American car also. So far I’m not impressed with their way to work things out. It took me 4 weeks to get a “real” status of the car, it’s been awaiting shipment since June 8th.

The more I wait the less interested I become. Maybe next time, if there’s a next time, I’ll get one from the lot.

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
Ford has a big logistic issues. This is my first car order and American car also. So far I’m not impressed with their way to work things out. It took me 4 weeks to get a “real” status of the car, it’s been awaiting shipment since June 8th.

The more I wait the less interested I become. Maybe next time, if there’s a next time, I’ll get one from the lot.
If this wasn't a 'one year' Royal Crimson car I would have cancelled the order and purchased from dealer stock in Vancouver. However, there are virtually no RC GT Premiums on the west coast of Canada. I have yet to see one on the road. Ford said 2 weeks ago my car was awaiting unloading from a rail car 35 miles from my dealer. I'm not sure how factual that was given the dealer still doesn't have it.

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
If this wasn't a 'one year' Royal Crimson car I would have cancelled the order and purchased from dealer stock in Vancouver. However, there are virtually no RC GT Premiums on the west coast of Canada. I have yet to see one on the road. Ford said 2 weeks ago my car was awaiting unloading from a rail car 35 miles from my dealer. I'm not sure how factual that was given the dealer still doesn't have it.
Same here. I’ve seen some RC in the dealers but none where I live or in the streets.

They had some GTs and EB where I ordered mine, but they were missing options I wanted, like 201A/401A PP and Safe & Smart. Also, none of them had Premium audio and I wanted HD radio. I told them I don’t mind waiting, but at least let me know what’s going on with the order.
Sponsored