Sponsored

Best Service Dealership in North Phoenix?

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
I like the dealership where I bought my stang from - however it is way the hell on the other side of the world from me....south of the the 51 / 202...

I need a better local "pro shop" here on the north end that doesnt include scheduling 3/4 of a day to go for a service drop off.

Peoria ford is out - they are the worst skeevy dealership full of BS liars I have been to...

Who else is worth a damn for service up here? Give me a reference if you can.

Thanks peops!:ford:
Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Sanderson, they have done great by me but I have only gone with my F150 for warrenty work so far. I too brought my stang from far away and will be going there for any warrenty repairs for my stang going forward.

I agree Peoria Ford sucks the big one.

Two-Tone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium | PP | FP Tune | MBRP Race w/ 4" tips | Squared 265/40 R19 | every factory option
Interested if anyone else has a good dealership or service tech around town -- all I know is to stay away from Camelback Ford. Chapman caught my eye?

teetoppz28

Walking on the dark side
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 400a PP1
I live in Gilbert, so not anywhere near you... but Santan Ford has a great sales dept, but their service dept. sucks! We took our new Explorer in for a dent repair they found during a pre-delivery inspection THREE WEEKS AGO and it's still not done! Not sure I'll bring my Mustang in to them for anything!

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Interested if anyone else has a good dealership or service tech around town -- all I know is to stay away from Camelback Ford. Chapman caught my eye?
I've actually heard Camelback was pretty good from a local member that used to work there. Mod friendly and can work on more advanced setups than some. Plus I live around the corner from there so will likely try them. I bought my 18gt from Surprise Ford so took it there for my first free oil change and they seemed ok.

Sponsored

Two-Tone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium | PP | FP Tune | MBRP Race w/ 4" tips | Squared 265/40 R19 | every factory option
I've actually heard Camelback was pretty good from a local member that used to work there. Mod friendly and can work on more advanced setups than some. Plus I live around the corner from there so will likely try them. I bought my 18gt from Surprise Ford so took it there for my first free oil change and they seemed ok.
Good to know -- closest to me too. Based on my interactions with their sales department I assumed their service department would be just as much of a bunch of hucksters.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I bought at Chapman but haven't needed any warranty work except a failed battery. Ford requires a dealer to verify mileage before replacing a battery but they tested my battery and gave me a replacement so I didn't have to have the car towed (or risk being stranded if jump started). I just needed to email them a pic of the odometer. As to their technicians I just know there have been numerous favorable posts.

Autonation service department recently totaled a member's mustang less than 10 feet from the dealership during a "test" drive. And while it has changed ownership since then, I had terrible service experiences there.

I have heard mostly good things about Sanderson service department.

Not many data points but offered for what they are worth.
Sponsored