California Special Splitter

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Changed out my PP belly pan and Splitter then added the CS!! Anyone know what the hanging strip of rubber in the CS belly pan is supposed to do??? Pretty easy swap!! Thanx in advance.:cheers::cheers:
36947B82-7275-4C3E-A395-35B27976FA3E.jpeg
Sponsored

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Changed out my PP belly pan and Splitter then added the CS!! Anyone know what the hanging strip of rubber in the CS belly pan is supposed to do??? Pretty easy swap!! Thanx in advance.:cheers::cheers:
Fuel economy.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Yeah.... its there to piss you off when you scrub it on a curb when parking front in....:lol::lol::lol:

Ask me how I know, and why I ALWAYS back in now...:headbonk:

But I think its for fuel economy as well...:shrug:

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Yeah.... its there to piss you off when you scrub it on a curb when parking front in....:lol::lol::lol:

Ask me how I know, and why I ALWAYS back in now...:headbonk:

But I think its for fuel economy as well...:shrug:
Bahahahahahahah.... the Sto n Show front plate tells you when you’re close enough to the parking curb!! Just ask me!! I’m on my 2dn one now!!..No, wait.. my 3rd!! I had to get the CS one!!too!!

Seriously though, the pan itself is very close to the PP pan in overall size! I’m thinking the rear GT350R belly pan would be for better airflow?? Right??

Found this....

[ame]
There must be an engineering explanation for the rubber strip!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Air Flow!!

Now after seeing this, understand one thing....it only comes into effect beyond 120mph!! Which I do most of the time!! The PP belly pan will actually help cool by big ass front Brembos!!! Thank God I now have drilled/slotted rotors and Carbon brake pads!!! Great info though!!
Sponsored