Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Orange Fury 2018 Convertible in NZ

We got the stripes done on my wife car on Thursday. It still needs new number plates in a smaller size (on their way), and the jury is out on the pinstripe on the wheels.

The iPhone X may be struggling with the colour in the sun - or maybe it really does change as much as the rear photo suggests.

Neither of us are loving the Euro / Aus / NZ white rear lights with the orange and black colour scheme.
The ‘white’ taillight lens match your number plates. I like the orange wheel protectors.

Fen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury GT Convertible with Magneride
The ‘white’ taillight lens match your number plates. I like the orange wheel protectors.
Thanks - I hadn't thought if it that way. On my wife's previous car the lights looked more in keeping as it was Deep Impact Blue with sliver stripes.

The high level brake light is red, and being both bigger and so close to the rear lights on the convertible it emphasises the taillights being white, but the stripe has taken that a away a little.

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
Are they back now? They were gone for me also but I see them again now. I used to use Photobucket and now I’m trying Google for the first time so I may have got something wrong.
Yup i can see them now, thanks.

Sponsored

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
A few pics from the May 20 SA cruise to Finniss. 14 Mustangs including a Vic, “BLKHLK” who tripped over us by accident and joined us for the run. :thumbsup:
WOW these pics are awesome:thumbsup:!! Nothing better than seeing so many Mustangs all in one place,and seeing so many different looking combinations.:hail:

Aj05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
WOW these pics are awesome:thumbsup:!! Nothing better than seeing so many Mustangs all in one place,and seeing so many different looking combinations.:hail:
We actually ended up with 16 as two more yellows joined, then in the car park for lunch there was another two with a different club. You are right, I don’t think there were any two that were the same! :thumbsup:

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Think that's the first Mustang I've seen with the Ford logo on the stripe!
Being a big Ford fan, it annoys me that there is no visible Ford identification on the car, except discretely on the windscreen. A friend, who also helped me fit the hand-cut stripes, printed the monochrome Ford decals.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Being a big Ford fan, it annoys me that there is no visible Ford identification on the car, except discretely on the windscreen.....

Yeah, that's done on purpose.

No blue oval, no Ford, no model name....the Mustang is such an icon it's identified by it's shape and by the pony on the grille.

As far as I'm aware, there is no other car on the road without a manufacturers logo or model name emblem.

Fen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury GT Convertible with Magneride
Being a big Ford fan, it annoys me that there is no visible Ford identification on the car, except discretely on the windscreen. A friend, who also helped me fit the hand-cut stripes, printed the monochrome Ford decals.
And even that Ford logo is gone on the 2018. The camera for the lane keep etc. fills in the glass behind the mirror now.
Sponsored