Not open for further replies.

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
Roush 700 Horsepower Phase 1 Supercharger Kit for all 2018 5.0L Mustangs.

In this video, Bill will show you how to install the new Roush Supercharger Kit on your 2018 5.0L Mustang.

Raw power is just an install away for your 2018 5.0L Mustang. Roush delivers an impressive 700 Horsepower and 610 lb-ft of Torque with this badass Phase 1 Supercharger kit.

Compatible with your Manual or Automatic tranmission model, this kit features everything needed for an OEM installation on your 2018 Mustang GT. Intake, injectors, cold air kit, the supercharger itself, and everything necessary for a high-end install, this kit has it all.

TVS R2650 is at the heart of this supercharger kit at only twelve pounds of boost, making the 700HP easily in its larger design.

After the better part of a weekend, and closely following these video instructions you'll be back on the road in no time.
422090_2.3767.jpg

Tech Tips:
- 5W50 oil is required after installation.
- The use of fuel additives (i.e. octane boosters) is NOT recommended.
- Premium fuel (91 octane or higher) is required to prevent “spark-knock” or detonation under certain operating conditions.
- Operating your engine without the Roush PCM recalibration will result in engine damage or failure and will void your warranty.

*A 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty is included but ONLY when properly installed by a Ford dealer or an Automotive Service Excellence-certified technician.

Please Note: This Kit and the included Roush Calibration is NOT compatible with any 2018 5.0L Mustang meant for distribution outside of North America.

Order the Roush 700 Horsepower Phase 1 Supercharger Kit (P/N: 422090) for your 2018 5.0L Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!

Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
CARB? Man, Glad I don't live in Cali!
We are hopeful that Roush will work to acquire CARB approval in time, no different then they did with the previous Phase 1 Supercharger for the 2015-2017 Mustang GT.

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
We have since updated our product description online. According to Roush, this kit will be compatible with the Safe and Smart Package/Adaptive Cruise. They made sure to include that in the supercharger program this time around.

BrianH87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT ; 2021 Explorer ST
Watching that video and reading through the manual makes me think that this install is way more intense than it was on my 14 GT.

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Watching that video and reading through the manual makes me think that this install is way more intense than it was on my 14 GT.
It really isn't. It's just tedious, there are a lot of steps. But if you move through those steps one at a time and use our video for assistance you'll be amazed how easily things will fall into place and how quickly you'll be able to knock out the install. :cheers:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.