Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Yikes! How come I always get in the middle of these "off topic" debates... Just trying to get opinions on vert to coupe... there should be a 'guns' section in the forum as I hear a lot of conversations about them...
Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
thanks for your thoughts and reply... sounds like you still like your convertible, but there are always pro and cons to every vehicle...
I do still like the car... erase that, I love the car still. It is a beautiful car...

The truth is I should rent a parking space in my condo and have two cars... bmw/merc/lex (4 wheel drive car) and my vert mustang. :D

Guess I'm getting the itch much sooner than I have in the past. Normally keep cars for 7 to 10 years.

You won't be unhappy in the mustang vert... unless you honestly don't like the look then you won't look back it like I still do. That could be an issue. But if the wife likes it... well... :D

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I bought ny 16 premium with 3500 miles on it. Main reason was I wanted something safer then my Aprillia for the times I could enjoy it. Im a new dad and just wanted to be a little safer with a cage. The car is phenomenal. I dont regret it one bit. I was lookn at verts that were double and three times the price. Ford did there homework and diligence on these cars.

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
Verts are a different driving experience rather than going or looking the fastest.

Drive it for the open air experience!

CVCashmere
My 2015 Vert is running consistent 10.50's @ 135 now. I LOVE the super sleeper - no one expects it until it's too late!

Good times.
:cheers::cheers:

OP
OP
Lorne34

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Guys,
Just an update. I ended up finding a 2017 Gt Convertible (California Special) in Lightning Blue color. Absolutely love the car. Will be putting a forum build journal together in the next couple of weeks. Initial plans are for ceramic coating, window tint, exhaust and lowering springs.. Thanks to all that contributed on this Thread really appreciate all of your input. Here is a photo... It is a dealer photo so not really the best, but will post pics soon...
2017GTVCSDaveBFord.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Lorne34

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! You're going to love it!
Thanks! We had some unseasonably warm weather yesterday in Wisconsin, so I dropped the top and went for a ride with my 14 year old daughter. Unbelievable how great and different the driving experience was! I am enjoying it already. Really at peace with my decision.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Hey Guys,
Just an update. I ended up finding a 2017 Gt Convertible (California Special) in Lightning Blue color. Absolutely love the car. Will be putting a forum build journal together in the next couple of weeks. Initial plans are for ceramic coating, window tint, exhaust and lowering springs.. Thanks to all that contributed on this Thread really appreciate all of your input. Here is a photo... It is a dealer photo so not really the best, but will post pics soon...
Welcome to the GT/CS family.:cheers:

Looking forward to some "better" pics of your beautiful car...:D

OP
OP
Lorne34

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the GT/CS family.:cheers:

Looking forward to some "better" pics of your beautiful car...:D
Thanks Derek! I will be sure to get some good photos up soon. Can't wait to get everything set in the next couple of weeks....

Jetboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem / 1999 Yellow GT Convt.
Hey Guys,
Looks nice, I bought my car there 3 years ago. I'll have to check it out one night soon.. Maybe take the girls out?? ;)

Sponsored

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Welcome!

Awesome car & color!! Modding is half the fun of owning the car.

Each of us has our own combination of unique features! Check out the vert photo pictures-once you get started...it's hard to stop!

Vert owners are a very supportive group-come with questions...and you'll get answers...some better than others!! :)

Will be unveiling my next mod in a few weeks.

CVCashmere

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
Congratulations! She’s a beauty and Spring in right around the corner...

OP
OP
Lorne34

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Looks nice, I bought my car there 3 years ago. I'll have to check it out one night soon.. Maybe take the girls out?? ;)
Sounds good Dave! Just let me know! Weather should be turning soon.. hopefully...

OP
OP
Lorne34

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome!

Awesome car & color!! Modding is half the fun of owning the car.

Each of us has our own combination of unique features! Check out the vert photo pictures-once you get started...it's hard to stop!

Vert owners are a very supportive group-come with questions...and you'll get answers...some better than others!! :)

Will be unveiling my next mod in a few weeks.

CVCashmere
Thanks CV!....I was really unsure about the LB color and whether I would like it as much as the DIB. but I am finding it has a lot more character...changing shades of color and tone depending upon lighting and time of day. My daughter mentioned that she liked the color more as well. Also easier to keep clean... I still love the DIB... no bad things to say about it!...will be modding soon and have a build journal started...have already checked out the Vert photo section and you are right.. it is addicting.. getting all kinds of ideas on how to customize! Looking forward to your next mods as well...

OP
OP
Lorne34

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations! She’s a beauty and Spring in right around the corner...
Thanks... and yes spring is coming.... the wait is tough though!
Sponsored